Ahaunting-Ghost Hunters-haunting evidence

craberta

Anybody else like these shows? I watch a Haunting on discovery at 2 pm Fridays and get scared. I have had ghostie things happen but these stories are scary! Ghost hunters is fun and scary, and haunting evidence is often sad. Phsychic detectives is amazing.

Kittykat33

Why me??
I watch Ghost Hunters....and LOVE it!! I am going to Eastern State prison this weekend..I hope I see a ghost.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I watch ghost hunters.... Someone should bring them down to point lookout.

Isnt it supposed to be really haunted?

Kittykat33

Why me??
I did e-mail them about Point Look Out....hopefully they will come and visit us. I have been to the lighthouse and caught some weird stuff on my camera.:whistle:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I did e-mail them about Point Look Out....hopefully they will come and visit us. I have been to the lighthouse and caught some weird stuff on my camera.:whistle:

I like that show and I e-mailed them about Point Lookout also. I know people that say they've seen things they can't explain it would be cool to have T.A.P.S. come down and do their stuff. Here's a cool link I found from DNR. Kinda appropriate for this time of year.

Who's Afraid of Ghosts? The Spirits of Point Lookout

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I watch Ghost Hunters....and LOVE it!! I am going to Eastern State prison this weekend..I hope I see a ghost.

Are you really??? I'm not sure I could go to any of those places. Maybe during the day but I guess that defeats the purpose. I'm afraid of the dark :lmao: I love Ghost Hunters. It's programmed on my DVR for a season pass. My kids even like to watch it. Them coming to Point Lookout would be cool. I love anything that has to do with hauntings. I don't think I've seen the other show mentioned (Fridays @ 2).

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I just talked to someone who works down near Point Lookout and said TAPS was there about a week and a half ago. She talked to someone from DNR and they said TAPS was there for a while, wonder if they found anything.

K

Kain99

Ghost Hunters should go to Kain's house!

Haha! I love you CMC but those boy's aren't ready for all this. Girlfriend you've seen stuff they still haven't! You should start your own show!:love: