Air and Otter

Nupe2

Thanks for the good times on Saturday! :yay: I think it's back to the drawing board for the old Nupe. 106 is not going to cut it! :lmao: Thanks again and..., Pete....vroooommmm! :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nupe2 said:
Thanks for the good times on Saturday! :yay: I think it's back to the drawing board for the old Nupe. 106 is not going to cut it! :lmao: Thanks again and..., Pete....vroooommmm! :yay:

Enjoyed it, Wicomico Shores has come a long way from the last time I played it.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
otter said:
Enjoyed it, Wicomico Shores has come a long way from the last time I played it.
I soooo wanted to make a banner and put it across the fence but the rain stopped me. :lmao:
Think you'll play there again? :whistle:

Otter

Nothing to see here
bresamil said:
I soooo wanted to make a banner and put it across the fence but the rain stopped me. :lmao:
Think you'll play there again? :whistle:

Probably; never did see ya and I peeked in all the windows of all the houses on the course. You have some wild people in that neighborhood.

Nupe2

otter said:
Probably; never did see ya and I peeked in all the windows of all the houses on the course. You have some wild people in that neighborhood.

Yeah, who was that naked lady running across the fairway on #10? That was the only fairway I hit with the driver all day! :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Nupe2 said:
Yeah, who was that naked lady running across the fairway on #10? That was the only fairway I hit with the driver all day! :lmao:
No clue. We've got all kinds. :lol:

Next time I'll flag you guys down for refreshments. I might even let you peruse my Nike golf ball collection.

Otter

Nothing to see here
bresamil said:
No clue. We've got all kinds. :lol:

Next time I'll flag you guys down for refreshments. I might even let you peruse my Nike golf ball collection.

Lot of cop cars in that neighborhood,too..

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
otter said:
Lot of cop cars in that neighborhood,too..
Yep. We call it the Chuck County substation. I've got 6 on my street alone - 3 cruisers - 2 undercover - and a correctional.

Otter

Nothing to see here
bresamil said:
I might even let you peruse my Nike golf ball collection

So you're the one with the sign on your property line saying "DO NOT RETRIEVE YOUR BALL FROM MY YARD!!" ?? :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
otter said:
So you're the one with the sign on your property line saying "DO NOT RETRIEVE YOUR BALL FROM MY YARD!!" ?? :lmao:
No, but it's a damn fine idea! :jet: I'm the one with the 6 foot tall fence.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
FancyBelle said:
I think Gumby was running around naked Saturday. Did you see a portly white guy?
:nono: He is NOT! Although that could have been the wife running out there chasing the escape artist. Kids always pick when you're taking a shower or changing clothes to make a break for it.

Nupe2

Had a lot of dimples...like a streaking 5 foot golf ball....(had we started drinking yet?) :jameo:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Nupe2 said:
Had a lot of dimples...like a streaking 5 foot golf ball....(had we started drinking yet?) :jameo:
Not her then. She is trim. And you would have seen a fast moving kid out front. :lmao:

willie

otter said:
The guy on the corner at #17 green is a real azzhole. The old #17, par 3. I guess it's #8 now.

Nupe2

willie said:
The guy on the corner at #17 green is a real azzhole. The old #17, par 3. I guess it's #8 now.

Yeah, he is not a nice fellow...shouldn't have bought a house on a golf course! :smack: