Air Force going full PC in the era of biden/harris

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Given how everything today offends someone, how are they ever going to agree on replacing the things that cause our modern day warriors to seek a safe space?

Commanders have until Feb. 21 to review their units' emblems, morale patches, mottos, nicknames, coins and other heraldry and insignia and remove any that are racist, sexist or derogatory, the Air Force announced Tuesday.

Starting at the squadron level and moving up, commanders must abolish symbols that are derogatory "to any race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, age or disability status to ensure an inclusive and professional environment," according to a memo from Air Force Chief of Staff

Last year, the Air Force announced it had removed all "male-only references" in its official song, known as "Wild Blue Yonder," which is traditionally sung before service events.

The memo on symbols comes the same week as the service's latest initiative to track lesser disciplinary actions by demographic to ensure impartiality.

The service said Wednesday that it will collect data on how airmen and Space Force guardians who receive administrative counseling, admonishments or reprimands are treated, including a comparison based on rank, age, gender, race and ethnicity.

Air Force Brass Order Removal of All Offensive, Non-Inclusive Patches, Mottos and Emblems (yahoo.com)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I posted a video in a couple of threads last night. Biden speech and used the term THUGS twice. He gets a pass. Trump was busted on for using it.

glhs837

Power with Control
I posted a video in a couple of threads last night. Biden speech and used the term THUGS twice. He gets a pass. Trump was busted on for using it.

Biden was referring to white people. And before we say there were black and other people in the Capitol crowd, remember, that doesn't matter. No facts do.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Biden was referring to white people. And before we say there were black and other people in the Capitol crowd, remember, that doesn't matter. No facts do.
Friends took their teenage sons. The gentleman was very impressed that his sons could see for themselves that conservative supporters are from EVERY walk of life.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It won't be long before our whole US military does nothing but lay on a shrink couch all day whining about their gender dysphoria and griping about white supremacy. Our armed forces will be largely dismantled under Biden, watch and see.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It won't be long before our whole US military does nothing but lay on a shrink couch all day whining about their gender dysphoria and griping about white supremacy. Our armed forces will be largely dismantled under Biden, watch and see.
Hopefully, people will wake up and the mid-terms will be a turn around.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hopefully, people will wake up and the mid-terms will be a turn around.

I think the Republicans have shown us clearly that they're no different than the Democrats. The GOP is allowing this to happen. Lindsey and Mitch and all of them. They rolled right over and bared their corrupt yellow bellies.

Rommey

I wonder when they will replace the term "airmen"...
Of course they will force them to rename the E-1 to E-4 rank names as well.

Friends took their teenage sons. The gentleman was very impressed that his sons could see for themselves that conservative supporters are from EVERY walk of life.
There is a difference between being conservative and a racist domestic terrorist. Trump is no conservative- he suckered Republicans and they fell for it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would have used oxymoron. Because I know that word. And it's moron-ic.
"Aim high" is actually one of my New Year resolutions. I've reached the age where I don't always hit the urinal and some of it ends up on my shoes...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You woulda used "antipodal" instead, amirite?
Probably not my first choice, but one of many to choose from: antipodal, antipodean, antithetical, antonymous, contradictory, contrary, converse, counter, diametric, diametrical, opposing, opposite, polar, reverse. :razz:

Glad you're using your thesaurus. We'll work on spelling next. :cheesy: