Air Force sex scandal

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Airman woke up as he was being rape by his training instructor | Mail Online

A former Air Force training instructor faces life in prison on charges of sexually assaulting an airman and abusing 16 other recruits in basic training.

The closing arguments are scheduled to begin later today in the trial of Tech. Sgt. Bobby Bass, a former trainer at Lackland Air Force Base near San Antonio, Texas.

Last week a former airman told the military court he woke up after a night of drinking to find Bass raping him on their base in Kyrgyzstan — and later learned he was positive for the virus that causes AIDS.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There was an "Urban Legend" in the military circles of which I was part back during the First Gulf War about a male Army nurse that was doing similar acts over in Kuwait, using sedatives instead of booze, called him the "Ether Bunny."

GW8345

Not White House Approved
If he is found guilt, time to bring back the firing squad. Anyone who rapes another person, should be immediately put to death (once proven or convicted), no more free rides in prison.

DEEKAYPEE8569

So Much For All That Training

.....the POSH - Prevention of Sexual Harassment training that the Military shoves down everybody's throats every year. Yes, I see the S.-A.C. opportunity.

The airman, identified as Victim 1, said his life fell apart after the incident. He was later dismissed on drug charges from the Air Force.

Read more: Airman woke up as he was being rape by his training instructor | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If true that is terrible. A life ruined.

Ok, maybe traumatic, but if you let your whole life revolve around this and fall apart and have to turn to drugs:
1) this should have been caught by Counseling while he was still active and corrected long before it destroyed his life
2) what a wuss. Ok, something bad happened. Good treatment for AIDS nowadays. Get on with your life, don't sit in a pity pool.

Maybe another example of a product of over-protective parents who never let the guy grow a set?

MMM_donuts

"A doctor testified on Friday that Tech. Sgt. Bobby Bass, who faces life in prison on charges of sexually assaulting the airman and abusing 16 other recruits in basic training, is not HIV-positive." :coffee:

"He also is accused of having an unprofessional relationship with the victim." :coffee:

I think these are interesting pieces of information.

"Bass himself never took the stand. He is one of 33 former Lackland instructors investigated for misconduct against 63 victims."

And ^this^ is a big deal. Unacceptable.

MarieB

Ok, maybe traumatic, but if you let your whole life revolve around this and fall apart and have to turn to drugs:
1) this should have been caught by Counseling while he was still active and corrected long before it destroyed his life
2) what a wuss. Ok, something bad happened. Good treatment for AIDS nowadays. Get on with your life, don't sit in a pity pool.

Maybe another example of a product of over-protective parents who never let the guy grow a set?

Of course we don't know if this guy is telling the truth but

I know someone who turned to drugs after being molested, and she does not have over protective parents

Everyone reacts differently I guess.

SG_Player1974

"A doctor testified on Friday that Tech. Sgt. Bobby Bass, who faces life in prison on charges of sexually assaulting the airman and abusing 16 other recruits in basic training, is not HIV-positive." :coffee:

"He also is accused of having an unprofessional relationship with the victim." :coffee:

Sounds like someone just decided to stop giving up the booty, went elsewhere for some.... and picked the wrong rebound booty! :coffee: