Air fryer recommendation

PSrada

Hey Ladies, ben looking around for an air fryer.
Never had one or tried one but that cosori fryer reviews has me hooked to get one.

Any recommendations or experience with them?

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I have outdoor plumbing, but I'll give a response, we love ours and we use it almost every day in our house. We have the Ninja air fryer/pressure cooker combo and the pressure cooker function is awesome for getting larger cuts of meat cooked quickly. My 11 year old fries up basic stuff like wings and mozz sticks with no supervision, getting him to clean afterwards is another story. Extremely easy to clean up, very versatile but does take up a fair amount of counter space. When my oldest son comes home from college we are going to make a batch of beef jerky, because oh yeah, it dehydrates too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SandieGarry

The one that you linked to is the exact one that we have. My only complaint is it has a smaller basket than I would like. If I want to cook a pound of bacon, it takes 3 cycles to cook the full pound. I'm cooking scrapple as we speak and it takes 2 cycles to cook the entire brick of scrapple. Otherwise, it is fabulous. We use it a lot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have outdoor plumbing, but I'll give a response, we love ours and we use it almost every day in our house. We have the Ninja air fryer/pressure cooker combo

Daughter #1 that recently moved back home for the "duration" of the COVID-remote-work thing just bought one of those for the cottage. Just getting used to it ....looks like a nice machine though.

Kalorik Digital Maxx... We have been using this since an year ... easy to use and good working ...
We cooked two 12inch Schwan’s brand pizzas so far. love this air fryer and use it daily and in this 100 plus degree weather it really helps keep my ac from overworking.

Last edited: