Al Gore-led group encourages students to ditch school for climate change

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Climate Reality Project, founded and chaired by Mr. Gore, has thrown its support behind the Youth Climate Strike, a one-day walk-out aimed at drumming up support for “radical legislative action,” including the Green New Deal.

“They’ve had enough. And no wonder – it’s their future on the line. So if adults aren’t going to act on their own, young people will make them,” said Climate Reality Project in a Tuesday statement.

Thousands of students worldwide are expected to walk out of class for the Friday protest, much as U.S. children and teens did last year for the National School Walkout on gun control, spurred by the deadly Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

limblips

PREMO Member
Most, if not all, states have a legal requirement for anyone under the age of 16 to attend school unless the absence is considered an excused absence. Attending Al's march is not an excusable absence. Charge them all with the misdemeanor and charge Al with inciting unlawful behavior! :evil::patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What do I care if a bunch of kids skip school?

You care because they're indoctrinating these young people and turning them into Hitler Youth. These are the future voters and leaders who will decide the turn our government will take. You think AOC is bad, wait until you have two generations worth of her.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

You care because they're indoctrinating these young people and turning them into Hitler Youth. These are the future voters and leaders who will decide the turn our government will take. You think AOC is bad, wait until you have two generations worth of her.
They are getting indoctrinated in these schools so maybe it's a good thing they don't go one day.
When they go back the indoctrination starts again.

Couple of things hit me, and at least one was mentioned on the CBS report this morning: nearly all of the organizers and protesters are juvenile girls. I doubt they can truly understand the science behind the reports and what's factual.
The other thing is that it is being referenced as "global warming", a term that I thought had been replaced with "global climate change". Are they trying to make a point or just using outdated information/terminology?