Al Gore Speech

foxylady

Anyone see the Al Gore speech on CSpan just now?  Fantastic!  Sounds like Al is leaning toward running again in 2004.  A Gore /Kerry ticket looks really good, doesn't it?  
Time for someone to blow the lid off the "secret" government that is trying to change America's values.  Time for Democrats to speak up and let this administration know that we aren't going to stand for it any longer.  Glad to see and hear that a lot of Republicans are seeing through the lies now as well.

:clap:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
What "secret" gov.? What values are they changing?:confused: Did Gore finally shave his warewolf beard off?  What lies? I'm lost!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
foxylady on 1:11 pm on April 13, 2002[br]  A Gore /Kerry ticket looks really good, doesn't it?
Good for a laugh, maybe. :duh:

Time for someone to blow the lid off the "secret" government that is trying to change America's values.
Put down the kool-aid and step back!

Time for Democrats to speak up and let this administration know that we aren't going to stand for it any longer.  Glad to see and hear that a lot of Republicans are seeing through the lies now as well.
And you think Gore would be better? :crazy:

Foxy, could you please explain to us unenlightened folks which secret government is trying to do what to America's values?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hope you're talking about John Kerry and not Bob Kerrey - after Al Gore sent his minions to Bob Kerrey's speech to throw mud and scream "Cripple" at him, I doubt he'll be interested in a Gore ticket.

Besides, if Gore tries to make a run for it, Hillary Clinton will have him assasinated.

Otter

Nothing to see here
foxylady on 1:11 pm on April 13, 2002[br]Time for someone to blow the lid off the "secret" government that is trying to change America's values.  Time for Democrats to speak up and let this administration know that we aren't going to stand for it any longer.  Glad to see and hear that a lot of Republicans are seeing through the lies now as well.

Values?? You mean the values my kids picked up from the last administration?? Lying to the people, lying in a court of law??

Republicans seeing through the lies?? Methinks its my right to question anything this administration does and I will say so, unlike the Demo sheep who refused to question a thing during the clintonista years.

Please expand, foxy..I'm always interested in the liberal point of view..

foxylady

OK -- just for starters --

military record
cocaine use
alcoholism
DUI convictions
Enron entanglement
shadow government (in the beginning)
Yucca Mountain
tax cut would come from surplus
protecting social security

. No doubt, Bush lied. He wanted folks to believe something that he knew was not true. Of course, politicians do this all the time. It's second nature. In sum, the thing that really bothers us about Bush's lies is that he is also a hypocrite and pretends he's above lying. As a liar, he reinforces our assumptions about politicians. As a hypocrite, he reinforces our assumptions about his character.

foxylady

Let me give you the links so you can follow:
All the lies you could possibly ever want, and then some!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/articlesbush.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/bushlie.html

http://www.politicalamazon.com/bushlies.html

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=9884

http://pearly-abraham.tripod.com/htmls/bushlies1.html

http://www.bushwatch.net/bushlies.htm

If you need more reading material when your done let me know .....
   but think about this ...

During the first few months of 2001, the Bush Administration trotted out the Tax Cut Plan. According to the spin, the tax cut plan would “jump start” the economy, create “new jobs”, help people pay for their energy needs, and cure the common cold.
Despite the Snake-oil salesman pitch, and the enthusiasm with which the tax cut was announced, the tax cut did none of this. It did drain the surplus, it did send us into deficit spending, it didn’t create jobs, it didn’t pay for energy needs and it didn’t cure the common cold – not even the occasional sniffle.

One year later, we are being entertained with the new Snake-Oil show: ANWR drilling. It will boost the economy, create new jobs, make more fuel available, and probably will cure the common cold.
Any oil found in ANWR will take 5-7 years, maybe longer, before it becomes available to the consumer. There are NO guarantees that any oil found in ANWR will go to the American markets – most likely it will be exported to Japan where the Oil Companies can charge more.

Are you one of those Americans who thinks that ANWR will pipe oil directly to our gas stations from Alaska, Americans who think that torture is okay in some circumstances, Americans who don't have a clue about separation of church and state, who think that the right to bear arms means the right to form seditious militias like Waco and pack heat at the grocery store, Americans who think that everything that isn't white and uptight is foreign, suspicious, and possibly a terrorist, Americans who think that anyone who is not their particular brand name of Christian is not really an American, and Americans who don't have the foggiest clue what civil liberties and the constitution of our United States of America is really about.

Remember Georgie was supposed to be the "moral" and "responsible" guy.  Didn't his mother ever teach him NOT to LIE!

:spank:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Yeah right. This stuff has as much credibility as the "Clinton Body Count". How come I never get links to major journalism sites?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I hope Gore does run, he was whipped before and will be more then ready to roll over again.  I notice his champion mentioned nothing of the Florida debacle that kept Al whining and sniveling for well over a year.

Foxy,  He is a loser and you and your type deserve him as your candidate.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Ok well lets metion Clinton/Gore:

Cutting the military(Thank God 9/11 didn't happen with Gore)
Yucca Moutian-At least it is underground, not all over(where else are we supposed to put it!!!!)
Drugs-Don't even go there(What Politiican doesn't do drugs-Hello the 60's and 70's!!!)
He is protecting the S.S.-At least he wants us to be self-suffiant and not bleed of the gov't all our lives!!!

Now before Gore lovers jump all over me, I'm not saying that Bush is perfect(try to find a pres. that is) but his team right now would be alot better than gore's. ie: powell, rumsfeild.

At least his team has done this before.  If clinton/gore would have done something when this all started(1st em. bombing, USSS Cole, and so on) maybe 9/11 would have never happened.  Think about it Bush has to clean up all of clinton/gore's mess!  That's not an easy job!!  Plus he has the hightest rating of any other pres.  And lets not metion Russia, were closer to them right now!  Oh that reminds me, can you say"clinton/gore selling nuclear bomb receips to china!!!!  That will come back to kick us in the A@@ on day!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love that kind of stuff (the foxy links).  And while we're at it, did you know:

--That George Bush knew the WTC attacks were going to happen in advance and DID NOTHING to protect New Yorkers?  His pals in the building industry stood to make so much money off the rebuilding that Bush allowed it to happen.  There's also some proof that Bush actually paid bin Laden to attack the WTC because of favors he owes said building buddies.

--That a plane didn't really crash into the Pentagon?  All the eyewitnesses have been paid off or something for some unspecified reason.

--The AIDS virus was created at Ft. Detrick, MD for the specific purpose of bio-warfare?  AND it was injected into gays and Africans (not random blacks but the population of Africa) to kill them?

--Bill Clinton was the most "moral man in America" and his Presidential woes were the result of a vast right-wing conspiracy?

--That there really ARE Men In Black that prevent alien beings (who walk among us every day) from destroying our planet?

--There was a kid who had his picture taken <i>seconds</i> before the first plane crashed into the WTC?  The picture was found in the debris and shows the plane in the background, getting ready to hit.

--Bert (Ernie's roommate) is evil?

I know all this because I saw it on a website!

This just in:  that environmentalist chick didn't really fall out of the tree - George W. Bush <i>pushed</i> her!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, Newt was the <i>only</i> elected official who was getting some strange while in office.  Remember the Callista Bizek scandal?  MUCH more interesting than anything Clinton ever did.  Besides, Newt actually ended up MARRYING his mistress - how gauche.  Everyone knows that, when caught with a mistress, you're supposed to lie your a$$ off, chastise the American public for believing such stories, accuse her of being a stalker and have your wife go on TV to say it's just a vast right-wing conspiracy.  Geez, Newt - get with the program.