Al Qaedas Representative?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Crenshaw calls out Omar for describing 9/11 attacks as 'some people did something'

Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar is facing backlash after her speech at a Muslim rights group’s event in which she described the September 11, 2001 terror attacks as “some people did something.”

Omar spoke at a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) fundraiser last month, where she called upon other Muslim Americans to “make people uncomfortable” with their activism and presence in the society and criticized the Jewish state.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
. . . in which she described the September 11, 2001 terror attacks as “some people did something.”

This might reflect what she was taught in the American public school factory.

Hijinx

I wonder where her loyalties lie
I don't wonder in the least where her loyalties lie.
When people tell you listen to them.

We have two in the Congress and they are very open about their loyalties. Listen.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Yet the "some people did something" doesn't seem to hold up as valid for Ms. Omar, re: Israel or with folks on the Left, re: slavery.

I guess "where you sit depends on which tower you slam into"?

I don't wonder in the least where her loyalties lie.
When people tell you listen to them.

We have two in the Congress and they are very open about their loyalties. Listen.
I suspect GURPS was asking rhetorically, but I agree. And these kind, gentle souls are taking the Dems with them. Or are they just a reflection of the soul of the American Left? I suspect both.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

BOP

The name Mogadishu is said to come from the Persian word Maq'ad-i-Shah, which means “the seat of the Shah.” Locally, it is spelled Muqdisho.

Shah - noun - (formerly, in Iran) king; sovereign.
Did you have an actual point, or is it just you running your cyber suck as usual?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My Christian Sensibilities are deeply offended .... at one human does to another

My American Sensibilities say 🤷 So what ?

Why should I be bothered what Shite's do to Sunni's ..... sell them more bullets and bombs

IMMORTAL

Jun 20, 2018 - 'sodomising ... 18 hidden prisons on suspicion of being al-Qaeda or Islamic State militants.
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/mid...r-hands-pole-then-sodomising-starts-detainees

My Christian Sensibilities are deeply offended .... at one human does to another
Why should I be bothered what Shite's do to Sunni's ..... sell them more bullets and bombs

Somali Gangs
http://tennesseestar.com/2019/01/02/minneapolis-little-mogadishu-sees-56-percent-increase-in-violent-crimes-caused-by-somali-gangs

Police deal with Gangs - Tight-Lipped Somali Community
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...-build-trust-in-tight-lipped-somali-community

More Muslims running … in US elections
https://www.voanews.com/a/muslim-candidates-in-america/4651253.html

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
by who, Alex Jones? Conspiracy theorists who say that since they don't see the evidence, it didn't exist or that it was simply a CIA plot.
Bush did it to start a war?
Planes did not crash into the towers in NY or the Pentagon.

There are theories from both the left and right, seeking to either deny the events occurred or place blame elsewhere.

How we allow CAAR to exist in the US and continue to raise funds to support terrorism is a question we also might want to ask.

Hijinx

CAIR is a terrorist supportive organization, and my theory on why we don't just shut hem down is our politicians are frightened of being called Anti-Islamic.

Republicans are mostly frightened and Democrats want their vote
Democrats are too stupid to realize that when the Illegals and the Muslims get strong enough they are going to vote all right.
They are going to vote Hispanics and Muslims in and their stupid Democrat asses out.

SHE'THA'E

PREMO Member
They don't call her city Little Mogadishu for nothing.
The name Mogadishu is said to come from the Persian word Maq'ad-i-Shah, which means “the seat of the Shah.” Locally, it is spelled Muqdisho.
Shah - noun - (formerly, in Iran) king; sovereign.

5-16-19
THUS SAITH THE LORD
The seat of the Shah - Located in Mogadishu - Active
AN EXAMPLE MUSLIM TERRORISM THE UNITED STATES

Somali Gangs
Police deal with Gangs - Tight-Lipped Somali Community
More Muslims running … in US elections