Al Sharpton: "Don't go after the black businesses, just get the white ones!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"Some of the stores that are being damaged are black-owned stores!" Sharpton exclaimed. "So we cannot become so reckless that we are destroying each other in our rage."

I swear I'm going to throw a party when that race hustler finally dies.

black dog

Free America
During the 68 riots in DC black business owners spray painted SOUL BROTHER OWNED on the storefront windows.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
During the 68 riots in DC black business owners spray painted SOUL BROTHER OWNED on the storefront windows.....

The news had this terrible video of a black man crying because the rioters had busted up his business and looted his store. He was going, "I'm one of you! I grew up in this neighborhood! Why are you doing this to me??"

It was heartbreaking.

A lot of these storefronts have "black owned" on them and the rioters are busting them up anyway. Which is what led Sharpton to chastise them. He gives zero chits if they bust up some white or Asian person's place, just leave the black people alone.

:rolleyes:

Scat

The news had this terrible video of a black man crying because the rioters had busted up his business and looted his store. He was going, "I'm one of you! I grew up in this neighborhood! Why are you doing this to me??"

It was heartbreaking.

A lot of these storefronts have "black owned" on them and the rioters are busting them up anyway. Which is what led Sharpton to chastise them. He gives zero chits if they bust up some white or Asian person's place, just leave the black people alone.

:rolleyes:
This guy maybe? https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...orts-bar-which-gets-burned-down-during-riots/

Hijinx

Does anyone really expect anything different from Al Sharpton?

Calling this guy Reverend is enough to gag a maggot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

No, the guy I saw was older. But no doubt many black people have had their businesses destroyed by these scumbags, and just when they were trying to recover from the COVID shut downs.

I swear this is all a plot to take down Trump. As Kwillia said in another thread, in 4 months we've gone from smoking economy, record low unemployment, stock market on fire, to devastation. We were starting to recover from the COVID bullshit that the Democrats cooked up, so they had to start a mass riot.

These people are evil and we must vote every single one of them out of office. No more Democrats. EVER. Our country cannot survive their "leadership".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And PS, all the rabble rousing fake news outlets need to be shut down as well. I watched NBC news yesterday in the laundry room - Lester Holt, the real news, not some pundit show - and the blatant bias was sickening.