Alamo Bowl

thurley42

HY;FR
I just had to say NW put on a great show last night......they just couldn't seal the deal at the end....while I think Mizzou is extremely overrated...you can't give Daniels and that scheme offense that many chances, especially in an OT enviornment where you are starting on your side of the field.....

It was a lot better than that spanking Wisconsin took from FSU.....

Beta84

They're out to get us
I just had to say NW put on a great show last night......they just couldn't seal the deal at the end....while I think Mizzou is extremely overrated...you can't give Daniels and that scheme offense that many chances, especially in an OT enviornment where you are starting on your side of the field.....

It was a lot better than that spanking Wisconsin took from FSU.....

Northwestern would have won if they had a half decent kicker. Didn't he miss 1 or 2 PATs? They probably skipped some field goal chances too. Too bad. Couldn't seal the deal. Missouri only lost to the "mighty" Big 12 teams while Northwestern was considered a heavy underdog, but still outplayed them. That's at least one overrated Big 12 team. Tonight we get to see Okie State.

thurley42

HY;FR
Northwestern would have won if they had a half decent kicker. Didn't he miss 1 or 2 PATs? They probably skipped some field goal chances too. Too bad. Couldn't seal the deal. Missouri only lost to the "mighty" Big 12 teams while Northwestern was considered a heavy underdog, but still outplayed them. That's at least one overrated Big 12 team. Tonight we get to see Okie State.

Yeah...He hit the upright on an extra point.....Mizzou missed a 43 yard FG at the end of regulation to win it....a solid kicker too.

I picked Oklahoma State (refuse to call them OSU) to win tonight...we'll see..i'm not doing so hot on my ESPN Bowl Pick em (80%)

Beta84

They're out to get us
Yeah...He hit the upright on an extra point.....Mizzou missed a 43 yard FG at the end of regulation to win it....a solid kicker too.

I picked Oklahoma State (refuse to call them OSU) to win tonight...we'll see..i'm not doing so hot on my ESPN Bowl Pick em (80%)

yea i saw the last second miss. that was really stupid of mizzou to settle for 40+ yards when they had 40 seconds or so at the end.

and of course...Okie State. There is only one OSU*