Alec Baldwin Arrested, Rolling around in the Streets...

black dog

Free America
Arrested and Charged with Assault..lol

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/entertainment/alec-baldwin-arrested/index.html

NYPD Lieutenant John Grimpel told CNN the incident occurred on 10th Street in Manhattan.
A 49-year-old man sustained an injury to the left jaw after being punched and was taken to a local area hospital to be treated, according to police. He's in stable condition, police added.
Baldwin was charged with assault and harassment and given a desk appearance ticket, the NYPD said

Edit,
Police said Baldwin was arrested about 1:30 p.m. ET, after he allegedly punched a 49-year-old man in a dispute over a parking spot near 10th Street and Fifth Avenue in the Greenwich Village neighborhood, not far from Washington Square Park.

Allegedly, the other guy swooped into a space Baldwin was preparing to park in himself, and he was not pleased. The victim was punched in the face and was taken to a hospital where he is in stable condition, police said.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Cha-ching. Maybe SNL will do a skit on this. I'm sure it will be hilarious.

Hijinx

Mr. My sh1t don't stink himself.
Do you know who I am,? you are in my parking spot.

Of course he will pay the guy off and get away clean

littlelady

God bless the USA
Who are you going to believe Alec Baldwin, or the police report.
The man he "allegedly" hit went to the hospital.

But--------------of course after Alec's check clears the guy might say he hit his face on the door.

That’s how it, usually, works, but, maybe, it will be different this time. Alec has been an arsehole for a long time. I am sure Kim is glad to be rid of him. I love his baby bro, Stephen. Stephen is not the real baby in their family.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
810998EF-BC1F-438A-A1A1-A451C65BFC63.jpeg

littlelady

God bless the USA

I can’t sleep, so viewing the forum. It is not about white supremacy. It is about pick and choose, otherwise, Alec would be the poster child for white supremacy. I wonder if it is because he is connected to Hollywood, and has a lot of money. Just kidding. I know the answer. He is a prime example of what has/is happening to the US. Stop snoozing y’all Rip van Winkles. Vote smart on Tuesday. I, already, voted. The thing is our gov is in debt, and Trump is trying to fix that. But, you have the filthy rich people trying to bring America down. Why? Answer is because they think they are above it all, won’t be affected, and can do anything they want. I still don’t understand why Madonna got away with her statement about blowing up the White House. At, this point, I think the Deep State should be called Deep Shiat State. But, as other members have said, I am, also, cautiously optomistic. God bless the USA. And, yeah, I made this thread political. So, what else is new with Hollywooders?

Last edited:

BOP

Arrested and Charged with Assault..lol

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/entertainment/alec-baldwin-arrested/index.html

NYPD Lieutenant John Grimpel told CNN the incident occurred on 10th Street in Manhattan.
A 49-year-old man sustained an injury to the left jaw after being punched and was taken to a local area hospital to be treated, according to police. He's in stable condition, police added.
Baldwin was charged with assault and harassment and given a desk appearance ticket, the NYPD said

Edit,
Police said Baldwin was arrested about 1:30 p.m. ET, after he allegedly punched a 49-year-old man in a dispute over a parking spot near 10th Street and Fifth Avenue in the Greenwich Village neighborhood, not far from Washington Square Park.

Allegedly, the other guy swooped into a space Baldwin was preparing to park in himself, and he was not pleased. The victim was punched in the face and was taken to a hospital where he is in stable condition, police said.

I've seen and heard about people snaking parking spots...happens all the time in NYC and Philly. Then the snakes get smart-mouthed and should be punched out. Just because it's Alex "Sanctimonious" Baldwin, doesn't mean he didn't get snaked. No doubt he said something to the guy, the guy got an attitude, then got punched out. If that's the way it went down, I'm on Baldwin's side.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've seen and heard about people snaking parking spots...happens all the time in NYC and Philly. Then the snakes get smart-mouthed and should be punched out. Just because it's Alex "Sanctimonious" Baldwin, doesn't mean he didn't get snaked. No doubt he said something to the guy, the guy got an attitude, then got punched out. If that's the way it went down, I'm on Baldwin's side.

I look at it as one scumbag being in a confrontation with the other scumbag. If Baldwin gets gutted in court it'll Bring a smile to my face.