Alec Baldwin exclusive: 'The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger'

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I think he's seeding the potential jury. You know like when a prosecutor or defender says something, judge says "you can't say that; jury disregard", but you can't un-hear it... this will now be in the juror's minds.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"The gun just went off.... No reason. I was just sitting there minding my own business and all of a sudden the gun went off and killed that lady. Weird, huh?"

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"The gun just went off.... No reason. I was just sitting there minding my own business and all of a sudden the gun went off and killed that lady. Weird, huh?"
Too bad it contradicts earlier reports of him pointing the gun.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think he's seeding the potential jury. You know like when a prosecutor or defender says something, judge says "you can't say that; jury disregard", but you can't un-hear it... this will now be in the juror's minds.
And he gets more press coverage to also pollute they jury pool.

OccamsRazor

Haven't been following very close. Was this a double action pistol that he had? Is he claiming that this pistol cocked it's own hammer back and fired all by itself?

black dog

Free America
Haven't been following very close. Was this a double action pistol that he had? Is he claiming that this pistol cocked it's own hammer back and fired all by itself?
It was a single action, dont know if its a Colt or what generation it is.
It also could be an Italian import, either way it could have sh!tty sear engagement with hammer pushoff and the hammer dropped from being pushed forward. The firearm examiner will say for sure.
If its pre rebound things can happen, when carried with all chambers loaded.
If it has a rebound hammer, the trigger was held back in order for it to fire.

Storys seem to be constantly changing since the discharge...

Reactions: BOP