Alex Jones

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly, I'd only heard of him because the progbots scream long and loud about him (along with everyone else they don't like at any given moment). I've read a few things on InfoWars over the years, but had never really read anything by him or seen him on TV or heard his voice.

But yesterday when I was driving from Hot Springs to Tyler, I happened across this guy on talk radio discussing the awkward shutting down of Newt Gingrich on Harris Faulkner's show, and how George Soros is like Voldemort - he who must not be named. Then this guy went into Soros' Nazi history, and how he helped confiscate Jewish property and fingered Jewish citizens for the hunters. He played audio of a Soros interview where Soros admits that he did these things, and states clearly that he doesn't regret it at all, nor has it caused him one wink of sleep.

Imagine my surprise when he came back from commercial and identified himself as....Alex Jones.

I was like, wow, he doesn't sound like a conspiracy theorist to me. He brought receipts and is talking about stuff we have seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears.

So now I'm paying more attention to him and to InfoWars because based on that one show he's clearly onto something that the rest of the media remains silent about.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

PJay

:lol: really, this is amazing witnessing Vrai's eyes opening.

How about Michael Savage? Okay, baby steps.......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol: really, this is amazing witnessing Vrai's eyes opening.

How about Michael Savage? Okay, baby steps.......

I don't know about all that :lol: but after just that one show I have a different impression than the one I had before I actually listened to him.

Go back to his 9/11 days, that enough to ruin him for me.

What did he say about 9/11?

The Trump presidency has really opened my eyes. I was pretty cynical before and knew intellectually that there was more to things than what the fake news media tells us; I just didn't realize how much more or how deep it goes.

Hessian

The Objectivity scale (mildly promoted by the Left) has networks like NPR, and the WashPo...somewhere near the apex of objectivity, while the Washington Examiner...and NY Post are clearly pushing a "fringe" narrative. Info Wars...registers over in the raving lunatic spectrum, just beyond Michael Savage. So...that would mean they SHOULD be considered, not as a balanced source, but they discover things the Left does NOT want discussed. I cannot vouch for all their claims,...but they have struck gold before.

Last edited:

PJay

Hey, I was happy the other day when I mentioned Mark Levin she didn't go monsoon on me...honestly still pinching myself...

PJay

The Objectivity scale (mildly promoted by the Left, has networks like NPR, and the WashPo...somewhere near the apex of objectivity, while the Washington Examiner...and NY Post are clearly pushing a "fringe" narrative. Info Wars...registers over in the raving lunatic spectrum, just beyond Michael Savage. So...that would mean they SHOULD be considered, not as a balanced source, but they discover things the Left does NOT want discussed. I cannot vouch for all their claims,...but they have struck gold before.

Glen Beck is worth a listen to as well.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't know about all that :lol: but after just that one show I have a different impression than the one I had before I actually listened to him.

The Trump presidency has really opened my eyes. I was pretty cynical before and knew intellectually that there was more to things than what the fake news media tells us; I just didn't realize how much more or how deep it goes.

Full blown government did the whole thing, missile into the Pentagon, the whole nine yards. Thats where he "made his bones". Amazon product

• Wow

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Imagine my surprise when he came back from commercial and identified himself as....Alex Jones.

TBH - Jones has said some wacky sht .... but that does not make EVERY Statement crazy

Glen Beck is worth a listen to as well.

Beck has toned things down a bit, but he was correct on a lot of things like Global Climate Warming Change Hysteria from Gore1

- Becks sit down with Tim Pool is great

Last edited:

BOP

Honestly, I'd only heard of him because the progbots scream long and loud about him (along with everyone else they don't like at any given moment). I've read a few things on InfoWars over the years, but had never really read anything by him or seen him on TV or heard his voice.

But yesterday when I was driving from Hot Springs to Tyler, I happened across this guy on talk radio discussing the awkward shutting down of Newt Gingrich on Harris Faulkner's show, and how George Soros is like Voldemort - he who must not be named. Then this guy went into Soros' Nazi history, and how he helped confiscate Jewish property and fingered Jewish citizens for the hunters. He played audio of a Soros interview where Soros admits that he did these things, and states clearly that he doesn't regret it at all, nor has it caused him one wink of sleep.

I was like, wow, he doesn't sound like a conspiracy theorist to me. He brought receipts and is talking about stuff we have seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears.

So now I'm paying more attention to him and to InfoWars because based on that one show he's clearly onto something that the rest of the media remains silent about.
I don't think I've ever listened to him, maybe read one or two articles, but damn...not looking like such a conspiracy nut these days, is he?

Clem72

Just a reminder that you are listening to an Alex Jones that is trying to redeem his reputation and viewership/listenership enough for the big boys to let him back on their platforms.

And even before that 90% of his show was regular conservative talking points. It was specifically the Sandy Hook stuff that got his hand slapped the hardest, and there are very few who would agree that doesn't stray pretty far into conspiracy theory.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was specifically the Sandy Hook stuff that got his hand slapped the hardest, and there are very few who would agree that doesn't stray pretty far into conspiracy theory.

But really, at this point would anything surprise you? I feel like this country has gone over the edge into some Orwellian Twilight Zone and, as the Democrats have warned, nothing is off the table.

There is speculation from supposedly credible sources that FDR knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen, and he let it happen so Americans would rally around joining in WWII.

Would it be such a stretch to think that Bush/Cheney let 9/11 happen in order to build support for going to war with Iraq and Afghanistan?

This stuff doesn't occur to me on my own because I'm a normal person who thinks and behaves normally. I don't have a criminal mind, nor am I predisposed to nefarious plotting. I'm more like, "Why would somebody do that? That's ridiculous."

But now we're watching in real time as our news media spews propaganda and outright lies to us. Those are demonstrable things that we can see with our own eyes. They are indisputable, unless you're one of those who prefers to believe what they tell you rather than what you see and hear for yourself. I expect politicians to lie, but I didn't expect that formerly respected news outlets would go all in with them.

We watched in real time as a whiny voice woman made a serious accusation with no proof and only vague recollection, with multiple witnesses refuting her story, and not only was this used against a SCOTUS nominee, we were told by every newsbot out there that she came across as "credible" when any normally abled person could see for themselves that she did no such thing.

We've watched "reporters" call the "protests" "peaceful", literally with burning buildings in the background of the shot. We are told BLM is "peaceful" while they are shouting "Death to America" and beating people in the streets.

We've watched the nonsensical reaction by our state and local government to a virus that is so terrible they have to cook the numbers on it. We've been told that riots in the street and large protests won't spread the virus, but attending a Trump rally will. Going to church will kill everyone, but congregating at Walmart is just fine.

We watched our President get impeached with zero evidence of wrongdoing, and only the word of various operatives that they "think" he did "something". <--- And that was referred to as "sworn testimony".

So is anything impossible or too far-fetched to believe?

Clem72

Don't disagree with any of that. Many conspiracy theories make a lot of sense, but usually you have to make some large assumptions or outright ignore a couple of glaring bits of counter-evidence to believe them. Not saying they are all false, i'm sure a good number are true or are at least closer to the truth than the official story.

That said, there's a difference between a story that's well documented, but ignored (like the one you hard about Soros), vs a bona-fide conspiracy theory (like the parent's of Sandy Hook are all actor's and no one actually died). One of those doesn't have much in the way of actual evidence. Again, this doesn't mean it isn't true, but it's very unlikely to be true.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That said, there's a difference between a story that's well documented, but ignored (like the one you hard about Soros), vs a bona-fide conspiracy theory (like the parent's of Sandy Hook are all actor's and no one actually died). One of those doesn't have much in the way of actual evidence. Again, this doesn't mean it isn't true, but it's very unlikely to be true.

All I know is that there's a bunch of stuff that's happened during the Trump presidency that I was like, "Okay, how are the Democrats going to get away with this enormous crazy lie??" And then they showed me how.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All I know is that there's a bunch of stuff that's happened during the Trump presidency that I was like, "Okay, how are the Democrats going to get away with this enormous crazy lie??" And then they showed me how.

The primary driving force behind that is the squad and their mindless minions.

gunsmoke

You never cease to amaze.

Please don't use the term "intellectually" when you refer to yourself. Using any term that refers to you as possessing any level of intelligence or knowledge is like wearing a tuxedo to use the outhouse.

It does make total sense that a guy like Alex Jones, who you know nothing about and didn't bother to research, is someone you would promote.

gunsmoke

But really, at this point would anything surprise you? I feel like this country has gone over the edge into some Orwellian Twilight Zone and, as the Democrats have warned, nothing is off the table.

There is speculation from supposedly credible sources that FDR knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen, and he let it happen so Americans would rally around joining in WWII.

Would it be such a stretch to think that Bush/Cheney let 9/11 happen in order to build support for going to war with Iraq and Afghanistan?

This stuff doesn't occur to me on my own because I'm a normal person who thinks and behaves normally. I don't have a criminal mind, nor am I predisposed to nefarious plotting. I'm more like, "Why would somebody do that? That's ridiculous."

But now we're watching in real time as our news media spews propaganda and outright lies to us. Those are demonstrable things that we can see with our own eyes. They are indisputable, unless you're one of those who prefers to believe what they tell you rather than what you see and hear for yourself. I expect politicians to lie, but I didn't expect that formerly respected news outlets would go all in with them.

We watched in real time as a whiny voice woman made a serious accusation with no proof and only vague recollection, with multiple witnesses refuting her story, and not only was this used against a SCOTUS nominee, we were told by every newsbot out there that she came across as "credible" when any normally abled person could see for themselves that she did no such thing.

We've watched "reporters" call the "protests" "peaceful", literally with burning buildings in the background of the shot. We are told BLM is "peaceful" while they are shouting "Death to America" and beating people in the streets.

We've watched the nonsensical reaction by our state and local government to a virus that is so terrible they have to cook the numbers on it. We've been told that riots in the street and large protests won't spread the virus, but attending a Trump rally will. Going to church will kill everyone, but congregating at Walmart is just fine.

We watched our President get impeached with zero evidence of wrongdoing, and only the word of various operatives that they "think" he did "something". <--- And that was referred to as "sworn testimony".

So is anything impossible or too far-fetched to believe?

Apparently, nothing it too far fetched for you to believe---as long as it in some way rationalizes your support of Dear Leader.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The primary driving force behind that is the squad and their mindless minions.

Agree, but they're a small part of a bigger picture. An AOC doesn't get elected on her own, she gets elected because powerful people want her to be elected.