Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Parts of Trump Call Summary

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The summary Vindman wrote after the call read:

President Trump underscored the unwavering support of the United States for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity – within its internationally recognized borders – and expressed his commitment to work together with President-elect Zelenskyy and the Ukrainian people to implement reforms that strengthen democracy, increase prosperity, and root out corruption.

But Vindman clarified during his testimony that the president did not bring up the topic rooting out corruption during the phone call, but he included it in his summary of the call anyway.

When asked by the Democrat counsel about whether the summary he wrote was false, Vindman hesitated.

“That’s not entirely accurate, but I’m not sure I would describe it as false, it was consistent with U.S. policy,” Vindman said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...admits-making-up-parts-of-trump-call-summary/

so he falsified the report or summery interjecting his OPINION, not sticking to the facts as discussed

stgislander

PREMO Member
I wonder what it feels like knowing your military career is quickly evaporating away? I wonder if he sleeps good at night, or lies awake thinking about the sh!t storm that's coming.

GregV814

I wonder what it feels like knowing your military career is quickly evaporating away? I wonder if he sleeps good at night, or lies awake thinking about the sh!t storm that's coming.
yeah but he's got that job lined up as the Defense Minister lined up...Its like when George Costanza wanted to get fired by the Yankees.....( a far fetched dream)...

Hijinx

This whole thing needs to be stopped immediately.
They are wasting taxpayer money on this Kabuki theater trial.

If California Democrats return Schiff on election day they are all crazy.

Reactions: BOP

Chris0nllyn

Sounds like the right should allow that to stay and not criticize Vindman for adding something that would actually bolster Trump's argument.

If the idea is that Trump's motivation was solely to root out corruption in Ukraine, pointing out the fact that corruption was never brought up in the phone call may not actually help. If the goal is to cast as much doubt into the actual person testifying, this is what one would do though.

Based on the Breitbart piece, it appears Vindman was actually helping Trump by adding that one of the reasons for the call was to root out corruption. But Breitbart is using it to say that despite Trump's claims that rooting out corruption was one of the reasons for the call, and despite Vindman including the official US policy saying as much in the White House readout of the call, Vindman actually lied and mentioning rooting out corruption never actually happened. Despite the argument that is the whole reason for holding the aid.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Sounds like the right should allow that to stay and not criticize Vindman for adding something that would actually bolster Trump's argument.
See, that's just it, Chris. Maybe for some folks that's the tactic. But not for me and I would imagine not for - at a minimum - other vets.

I want the institutions protected and Vindman is bringing disrepute to one of my favorites: the Army.

As far as Trump goes (anticipating what I think will be your or someone else's reply) I don't think he did anything wrong (so I don't have to worry about him ruining the Presidency with this event. Want to talk about others, okay, but the current discussion is Ukraine). Anyway, my opinion (as far as it may be worth...) is based on what I'm reading, seeing, AND direct, professional experience. That The Majority (and its supporters) is having to split hairs to try to make something stick is just sauce for the goose.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vindman, Not Whistleblower, Was Driving Force Behind Impeachment

It turns out that the heated discussion over the whistleblower, who was previously identified by Real Clear Investigations as the CIA’s Eric Ciaramella, was a diversion from allowing the American people to understand who was the actual instigator of the failed effort to oust President Donald Trump from office.

Rather than being a witness who independently supported the claims of the whistleblower, the National Security Council’s Lt. Col Alex Vindman was the driving force behind the entire operation, according to the book’s interviews with key figures in the impeachment probe and other evidence. The whistleblower’s information came directly from Vindman, investigators determined.

“Vindman was the person on the call who went to the whistleblower after the call, to give the whistleblower the information he needed to file his complaint,” said Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y.

“For all intents and purposes, Vindman is the whistleblower here, but he was able to get somebody else to do his dirty work for him,” explained one senior congressional aide.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Vindman, Not Whistleblower, Was Driving Force Behind Impeachment

It turns out that the heated discussion over the whistleblower, who was previously identified by Real Clear Investigations as the CIA’s Eric Ciaramella, was a diversion from allowing the American people to understand who was the actual instigator of the failed effort to oust President Donald Trump from office.

Rather than being a witness who independently supported the claims of the whistleblower, the National Security Council’s Lt. Col Alex Vindman was the driving force behind the entire operation, according to the book’s interviews with key figures in the impeachment probe and other evidence. The whistleblower’s information came directly from Vindman, investigators determined.

“Vindman was the person on the call who went to the whistleblower after the call, to give the whistleblower the information he needed to file his complaint,” said Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y.

“For all intents and purposes, Vindman is the whistleblower here, but he was able to get somebody else to do his dirty work for him,” explained one senior congressional aide.
Vindman. Scumbag.

--- End of line (MCP)