Alheimer's

hotcoffee

My mother passed away. She was dedicated to her children. She always said when she passed she wanted to leave behind some financial benefit to two of her daughters, her son, and her grandson who lived with her for all of his life. A long bought with Alzheimer's disease tore through the my father's pension, stocks, home equity, savings, and numerous insurance accounts, leaving nothing for the children she loved so very much, after scraping, saving, and planning all her life. We all know she loved us and there were so many intangible gifts she gave us.

This just might be another gift... the knowledge that this could happen to our families.... and the need for a fiscal plan to help our children avoid the financial devastation her family has suffered.

This leaves me looking for a plan... a method... to avoid devastating my husband and children. I'd like to see the will, her living will, and the expenses so that I might find the holes in her plan and make a better one for my family.

So those who are reading this.... I would love to share this information with you if you are interested. Please send me an instant message if you have any information you would like to share, or if you would like to see my plan and use it.

:coffee:

Roman

I know very little about Wills, although I do have one. I would say that your best resource would be your Attorney, who has your best interest in mind. He/she can give you a lot of information, and you can go from there. Good luck HC, and again, I am sorry for the loss of your Mother.