Alias

Blondie76

Does anyone else watch this show? It's awesome!!! The first season comes out on DVD September 2. They have a bunch of books out as well. Prequels to the show.

B

Betty_Elms

I got the first season on DVD today (I never have watched it on tv). I've only watched the pilot, but it is very interesting already...I think Jennifer Garner's a pretty good actress.

Blondie76

Originally posted by Betty_Elms
I got the first season on DVD today (I never have watched it on tv). I've only watched the pilot, but it is very interesting already...I think Jennifer Garner's a pretty good actress.

Yeah I got the first season a week or so after it came out. The new season starts this Sunday. Looks like it's gonna be really good. You should get the books too. They are prequels to the show. Tells you how she got into the CIA and talks about her first assignments and everything.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by Blondie76
Yeah I got the first season a week or so after it came out. The new season starts this Sunday. Looks like it's gonna be really good. You should get the books too. They are prequels to the show. Tells you how she got into the CIA and talks about her first assignments and everything.
I think I'll watch it this Sunday. Lastnight, I watched some show on HBO about Carnies in the 1940's. It was kind of cool, yet weird at the same time.

B

Betty_Elms

Yeah that HBO show "Carnivale" is neat. I'm hooked after 2 episodes.
I think I just might check out the Alias books as well. I probably won't watch it on tv...I'll wait for dvds. I'm bad at always remembering to watch shows every week....plus I'm trying to limit the number of hours i sit in front of my television. :razz2:

Blondie76

I think I just might check out the Alias books as well. I probably won't watch it on tv...I'll wait for dvds. I'm bad at always remembering to watch shows every week....plus I'm trying to limit the number of hours i sit in front of my television. :razz2:

Alias is about the only show I will probably watch. This is the 3rd season so you might be better off just waiting for the DVD's to come out.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
I missed the first show, so I'm a bit confused. It's a bit out there in the typical HBO fashion. I think I'll give it another hour or two before I put it on the cut list.