All it takes is patience!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We decided to take the opportunity to play with the babies since they
were all cooped up in the barn, to see if we could trim feet for the
first time without a halter or leadline....

TADA!!!!!!!!

My handsome hubby is so patient with the babies. He had to go to his
"real job" protecting the state in the fancy car at 3 today and we got
sort of a late start with the crummy weather, so we only got to do
Gabby's feet, but here are some pix. She ended up playing with his belt
and hat before it was all said and done, but we were able to "git her
done" :lol:

Attachments

• gabby-nippers-S.jpg
    gabby-nippers-S.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Gabbysfront-foot1-S.jpg
    Gabbysfront-foot1-S.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 116
  • Gabbysfront-foot2-S.jpg
    Gabbysfront-foot2-S.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 121

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
We decided to take the opportunity to play with the babies since they
were all cooped up in the barn, to see if we could trim feet for the
first time without a halter or leadline....

TADA!!!!!!!!

My handsome hubby is so patient with the babies. He had to go to his
"real job" protecting the state in the fancy car at 3 today and we got
sort of a late start with the crummy weather, so we only got to do
Gabby's feet, but here are some pix. She ended up playing with his belt
and hat before it was all said and done, but we were able to "git her
done" :lol:

GREAT picts!! Cute baby...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey, Thanks for the hook-up. Yea, he will even deal to me directly...I flashed some cash and used your name. Its all good:buddies:

You talked to the man? Was your order over $150? They will give me $15 off my next order if you did..I have been with them a long time...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
He said that you get a credit for refering me

Yeah he is pretty good..he is the owner...I have only referred like 3-4 peeps in all the years...they have accepted all....I usually call ahead of time to let them know you are calling...just was busy that day..glad it all worked out..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yeah he is pretty good..he is the owner...I have only referred like 3-4 peeps in all the years...they have accepted all....I usually call ahead of time to let them know you are calling...just was busy that day..glad it all worked out..

Ohhh, that reminds me I need to talk to you today missy! I'm :duel: at somebody regarding ordering meds.

Oops...and we totally hijacked this thread.

HappyAppy, your Gabi's color is very similary to my gold cream, how funny is that? Two different colors that look so similar. What's the eye color? My baby was chasing birds today. :otter:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Her eyes are currently Hazel. They were bright blue/green at birth.
She is an Amber Champagne (bay with champagne) and also homozygous black!! Which means she's a bay horse with the champagne gene, and doesn't have any red at all. She's tested negative for cream and pearl as well. But she is double silver.

VGL thinks she's so light because of how the champagne is reacting to the silver bay (red chocolate) color. Her brother, Troubadour is a Silver Classic Champagne. He's a lot darker than her, I'll post pix of him later. They both have the metallic sheen of the champagnes you can sort of see hers in the pix.

VGL has asked me permission to follow her color changes and for periodic samples, so they can use her as a control for homozygous black, double silver champagne horses. She's the first one they've ever seen.

So your boy is an Ivory Champagne? (Champagne with cream) so he'll sort of look like an Isabella palomino? Is he going to grey? The funny thing about greys and champagne is that the champagne hairs only partially grey so he'll always have that champagne color and metallic sheen. Is his skin pink? Do you have new pictures of him?? I'd love to see them!

Last edited: