All The People Who Think They Are Better Than You Are Much, Much Worse

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Bingo, one had to look no further than Waldorf. Streamview, Ashford Oaks and Agricopia, were all full of adjustable rate zero down loans that all failed when the rates changed.

Got it, the ticky tac suburbs of Charles County took down the economy.

Not the condo flipping insanity that took over major cities:

Last edited:

Grumpy

This all started with no millennial making an out in t-ball. Free passes, no disappointment in life.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This all started with no millennial making an out in t-ball. Free passes, no disappointment in life.

You are exactly right. Ball was a part of our lives for a long time; softball and baseball: no football. I witnessed our quarterback die on the field when. I was a jr in hs in NOLA. I will never forget that. Playing ball, coaching, travel teams, and more was a joy. Yes, the nobody loses thing is a crock of you know, and teaches nothing. If you lose, try again. Everybody can’t be a winner, or there is no point to it at all, y’all. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Millions of greedy people taking out 0 money down mortgages didn’t play a part? This country was obsessed with buying, selling, and flipping real estate. We were living far beyond our means thinking we somehow earned it....all of our hands were dirty.

Not mine.

Hijinx

I never took a loan I couldn't pay back.
Not all people who took 0 loans were greedy, many just wanted a nice home.
It was still stupid to make those loans.

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

We were living far beyond our means thinking we somehow earned it....all of our hands were dirty.

You really should stop speaking for those of us who either didn't take out mortgages during this time or those of us who tightened our belts & paid off our loans. Just because YOU are incapable of living within YOUR means, doesn't mean I'M irresponsible, like YOU...

Better yet, you should just stop speaking. I just went back through ALL of your posts and NOT ONE even came close to being intelligent...