All The People Who Think They Are Better Than You Are Much, Much Worse

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Never before have so many snobs had so little to be snobbish about. It’s not like the ruling caste that turns up its collective snout at the people who actually make this country work has a CV full of achievements to back up its arrogance. Our elite is anything but. It’s a collection of pedestrian mediocrities who inherited our civilization from the people who actually created it and fought for it, and like every spoiled child who was handed free stuff by his doting mommy and daddy, our elite is resentful and obnoxious.

[clip]

Look at the freaks our universities are pumping out – they can’t read, they can’t write, they think history started in 1996, and the only things they ever created are evermore tiresome and weird gender identities.

Hello, I am Teddy Roosevelt. I was born wealthy, won the Medal of Honor, busted the trusts like this Facebook atrocity of which you speak, and I literally punched out a bear once.

Yo, my name is Kaden. I’m an otherkin-identifying, non-binary gendered, two-spirit from Brooklyn with a degree in Climate Change Ventriloquism from Yale. I’m not ashamed to cry when I see a MAGA hat because my mom says my feelings are important. Bernie is too patriarchal for me, so Beto 2020!

Here’s a question, and it’s a fair one. What has the ruling class done right in the last 20 years?

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...-better-than-you-are-much-much-worse-n2551987

transporter

The above is the perfect article produced by a propaganda outlet that truly is an "enemy of the people" and then cut/pasted by a propagandist who also truly is "an enemy of the people".

Way to go comrade!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It’s a collection of pedestrian mediocrities who inherited our civilization from the people who actually created it and fought for it, and like every spoiled child who was handed free stuff by his doting mommy and daddy, our elite is resentful and obnoxious.

And just like clockwork.... in comes Tranny to serve as an example!

:killingme

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The above is the perfect article produced by a propaganda outlet that truly is an "enemy of the people" and then cut/pasted by a propagandist who also truly is "an enemy of the people".

Way to go comrade!!

Enemy of WHICH People .. the Fascists living on both coasts ... those people

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, PROPAGANDA or Selfish ..... or a Russian From Minsk

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Which they created in the first place. :boo:

Millions of greedy people taking out 0 money down mortgages didn’t play a part? This country was obsessed with buying, selling, and flipping real estate. We were living far beyond our means thinking we somehow earned it....all of our hands were dirty.

This_person

Millions of greedy people taking out 0 money down mortgages didn’t play a part? This country was obsessed with buying, selling, and flipping real estate. We were living far beyond our means thinking we somehow earned it....all of our hands were dirty.
And the "recovery" was the slowest, jerkiest, worst recovery ever recorded. Every action taken seemed designed to make recovery harder, and indeed political leaders were telling us it was the new normal. We, the people, recovered anyway.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Millions of greedy people taking out 0 money down mortgages didn’t play a part?

Why do you hate nonwhites, and why do you hate it when the government decides to give them home loans even though they don't have any money, nor do they have the income to repay?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Why do you hate nonwhites, and why do you hate it when the government decides to give them home loans even though they don't have any money, nor do they have the income to repay?

Why are you making this about race?

And I don’t think the FHA ever gave out 0 money down loans. Unless you are considering Freddie Max and Fannie May the government, even though they were publicly traded companies, but again they weren’t loaning directly to citizens.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
do you have a mouse in your pocket ?

I was not flipping from house to house

Vria said the elites caused the meltdown, whatever that means.

And when I said “everyone” had their hands dirty in causing the crisis it was meant that we collectively took part as a greedy consumer group.

But no Gurps, you didn’t not cause the 2008 economic meltdown, sorry if you thought that that’s what I was implying.

black dog

Free America
And all of those loans were approved by whom?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
And all of those loans were approved by whom?

This has been a huge issue with our society for decades, complete lack of personal accountability and responsibility!

As a more current take, do you folks think all the student loan debt should be cancelled?

“But they shouldn’t have loaned me the money, that’s the problem!”

black dog

Free America
As a more current take, do you folks think all the student loan debt should be cancelled?

No, student loans should not be forgiven.

Mortgages were given to folks that in no way could repay those loans.
Especially adj interest loans.
Personal responsibility aside, the loans for the most part that went to foreclosure should never have happened.
Funny how the banks that still used conservative loan rules and didn't give loans to folks that couldn't pay them back didn't need any bailout .

black dog

Free America

Bingo, one had to look no further than Waldorf. Streamview, Ashford Oaks and Agricopia, were all full of adjustable rate zero down loans that all failed when the rates changed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But no Gurps, you didn’t not cause the 2008 economic meltdown, sorry if you thought that that’s what I was implying.

Transporter Might Say So ...... but to the topic, that is the problem with generalities, No I did not think you were implying as much

:yay:

Indeed, it is called credit worthiness ..... not loaning money because of race or ethnic background

Hijinx

When I graduated High School about $10,000 dollars would have gotten me thru college.
Yes: I am old, but nothing has flared like the price of a college education.

I do not believe college should be free but the cost today is ridiculous.
Colleges have no conscience as they raise the price to suit the easy money and teach BS.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
No, student loans should not be forgiven.

Mortgages were given to folks that in no way could repay those loans.
Especially adj interest loans.
Personal responsibility aside, the loans for the most part that went to foreclosure should never have happened.
Funny how the banks that still used conservative loan rules and didn't give loans to folks that couldn't pay them back didn't need any bailout .

Your argument makes less sense by what you just typed. At least a mortgage is an asset backed loan and if you think they were too easily handed out, how can you say a non-asset backed loan, being requested by people who are just out of adolescence, are NOT being given out too easily?

Want to fix the cost of college? Actually stop giving away free money to kids and dumb adults.