All these lurkers and......

D

dems4me

Originally posted by dutch6
nobodies talkin. Wasamatta? Cat gochur tongue?

I'm talking but no-one is comprehending what I'm saying :shrug:

:lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: All these lurkers and......

Originally posted by dems4me
I'm talking but no-one is comprehending what I'm saying :shrug:

:lol:
So...same old-same old... :roflmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Lurkers.....

:biggrin: As Jazz would know, these "161 guests" used to be known as wallflowers.

These are the kind of folks that would go to a dance and never get on the floor for fear of making a fool of themselves.

So, they'd rather sit on the sidelines, wringing their hands and watch everybody else have all the fun.

They say, "Gee, I could never do that!"

Some of them do, however, finally get up the courage and blurt out "Hello Everybody, Here I am!"

:cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Lurkers.....

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: As Jazz would know, these "161 guests" used to be known as wallflowers.

These are the kind of folks that would go to a dance and never get on the floor for fear of making a fool of themselves.

So, they'd rather sit on the sidelines, wringing their hands and watch everybody else have all the fun.

They say, "Gee, I could never do that!"

Some of them do, however, finally get up the courage and blurt out "Hello Everybody, Here I am!"

That would be me. :diva: Now they can't get me to shut up. :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Lurkers.....

Originally posted by jazz lady
That would be me. :diva: Now they can't get me to shut up. :lmao:
:cheers: Hiya Jazz, you still workin' or are you home nursing a cold Bud?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Lurkers.....

Originally posted by penncam
:cheers: Hiya Jazz, you still workin' or are you home nursing a cold Bud?

BUD??? NEVER!!! :barf:

Getting ready to head home while the getting is good. I've missed seeing you around these parts. :huggy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lurkers.....

Originally posted by jazz lady
BUD??? NEVER!!! :barf:

Getting ready to head home while the getting is good. I've missed seeing you around these parts. :huggy:
:blushing: Oops! Sorry about the "cold Bud".

Been kinda busy, but I'm going to make it to one of these Jethro after dark shindigs again soon, maybe meet up with J. Gordon Liddy!:crazy:

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
LURKERS

I enjoy LURKING. I enjoy reading your threads. Then you start BASHING EACH OTHER. This seems to be a " click " and outsiders don't seem welcome. I will continue to LURK and only throw in my input when I feel an overwhelming conpulsition to do so.

D

dutch6

Re: LURKERS

Originally posted by happyazz
I enjoy LURKING. I enjoy reading your threads. Then you start BASHING EACH OTHER. This seems to be a " click " and outsiders don't seem welcome. I will continue to LURK and only throw in my input when I feel an overwhelming conpulsition to do so.
Hi Happyazz. I was a lurker for a short while. Very short. These weenies around here didn't scare me. They can bash all they want. Actually they are a bunch of pussy cats. Join in and have some fun. You can bash to if it suits you. Doesn't mean you have to. Welcome anyway.

Vince

Re: LURKERS

Originally posted by happyazz
It's not really a click. It's just that some of us have been here a long time and we know each other. Just jump in and start talkin. Come to some of the get togethers.:cheers:

Pushrod

Patriot
I've been "lurking" here for nearly 4 years. I can count the amount of times I've posted on both hands (that's why I don't post more, I'd have to take off my shoes and count on my toes and when I use them up I'd be out of luck).

S

Shutterbug

I guess I am a lurker, too. I like to see the conversations that go on between everyone, and occasionally I will post. I sometimes feel that I will make people mad with my posts, so instead I just don't post. But I read the forums pretty much every day during the week.... (oh, you mean I should be working instead??)

Suppose I need to get over that and start posting, huh? :wink:

D

dutch6

Originally posted by kayellesee
I guess I am a lurker, too. I like to see the conversations that go on between everyone, and occasionally I will post. I sometimes feel that I will make people mad with my posts, so instead I just don't post. But I read the forums pretty much every day during the week.... (oh, you mean I should be working instead??)

Suppose I need to get over that and start posting, huh? :wink:
Yup you got it.