All-time Great Albums

BOP

A cut from one of my very favorite of all time albums, "4-way Street," by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young:

PS: probably my favorite cut off the album.

I have to say near the top of my list of alll-time greatest albums is "Joshua Tree"...:cool:

Last edited:

ginwoman

A cut from one of my very favorite of all time albums, "4-way Street," by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young:

PS: probably my favorite cut off the album.

I remember listening to Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young when I was a little girl sitting in my sisters 67 Firebird, playing my brothers 8 track tape. It brought me closer to my brother. Lets just say he was "away" at the time. Anyway they were my first experience beyond Hank Williams, Sr and stuff like that. Southern Cross...oh how my brother loved that tune. Didn't they do horse with no name?

BOP

The sound isn't that good on this video, but it is from 1970. From the album, "Live at the Fillmore East," featuring the late, great Duane Allman, along with Dickey Betts, Greg Allman, and others. This is "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed."

BOP

I remember listening to Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young when I was a little girl sitting in my sisters 67 Firebird, playing my brothers 8 track tape. It brought me closer to my brother. Lets just say he was "away" at the time. Anyway they were my first experience beyond Hank Williams, Sr and stuff like that. Southern Cross...oh how my brother loved that tune. Didn't they do horse with no name?

That was America.

BOP

This came out the year I went to southeast asia (all-expenses paid cruise). Due to the death of several shipmates, this particular song holds special meaning. Beyond that, it's just an outstanding album. Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding from "Yellow Brick Road," by Elton John.

BOP

A song called "Glad," from "John Barleycorn Must Die," by the band Traffic.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Album I feel in love with on first play - Coldplay "Parachutes".

Maybe that was because the first time I heard it I had second son in the car, just he and I were college visiting, and he put it in for us to listen to.