Allen Sport Horses

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Anyone know anything about this place??

What kind of people are they?
Is it clean?

Would it be a decent place to work/ride?

TIA

barncat

Beelzebaby666 said:
Anyone know anything about this place??

What kind of people are they?
Is it clean?

Would it be a decent place to work/ride?

TIA

Sam is great, I have yet to meet someone that does not like her. The facility is very nice. If you have an opportunity to ride and take lessons you will ride fantastic horses and get instruction from a wonderful trainer.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
barncat said:
Sam is great, I have yet to meet someone that does not like her. The facility is very nice. If you have an opportunity to ride and take lessons you will ride fantastic horses and get instruction from a wonderful trainer.

:buttkiss: :lmao:

barncat

Pasofever said:

Since I'm not a student anymore that's not necessary. I learned a lot from Sam and she was very tolerable of my immature attitude when I started training with her.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I've know Sam for 10 yrs and she has always been a responsible, respected, down-to-earth young lady! Never heard a bad word about her, her horses in her care or her facility. Great girl on the way up!

K

KerryAnn1

I saw her take a clinic with Lucinda Green...it was interesting...

barncat

GallopNTec said:
Who is Lucinda Green?

Lucinda Green is a British eventer who won Badmiton on five different horses. I rode in a clinic with her once and had a great time. I learned more from my regular trainer though because she knew every little bad habit my horse and I had.

barncat

KerryAnn1 said:
I saw her take a clinic with Lucinda Green...it was interesting...

Clinics can definately be interesting. Luckily I never had any major issues in the clinics I attended but I remember sitting in a clinic with a big name rider that was having issues with his horse for a good amount of the 3 hour ride. It's hard to guess what you will be faced with in a clinic and sometimes it is not a fair judgment on a horse and rider combo. The rider that had issues in the clinic I attended went on to place well at Fair Hill International *** 2 months after the clinic.

Eventer29

I also trained with Sam for a few years untill she moved to her new place and couldnt/didnt want to travel to our place anymore for lessons. I really enjoyed riding with her and learned a whole lot. She is a fun person to be around but also can get down to business and teach. If I ever learn to drive our truck and trailer I'll probably head over for lessons. I havent seen the new facility but i have heard its quite nice.

K

KerryAnn1

You're right! I think that the horse was VERY GREEN...but she was doing a great job given the circumstances! Lucinda was so amazing and I was glad to finally meet her. My mom was in that clinic on x-country veteran(so she did great) and I was up from TX to watch her. She felt bad for one rider that was having a really hard time in the saddle that she was riding in and the horse was not working out. But this young girl ended the clinic very well and stayed on. You're right about the mount! Didn't mean interesting in a bad way.