Almost lost daughter --fund raiser

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Hey everyone I got a phone call from a friend of mine today Kathy Hopkins she and her husband . almost lost thier daughter Tuesday she was hit head on and had to be cut out with the jaws of life .. She has been put back together (essentialy) with plates and pins, she broke her femure (sp?) hip, her arm and I think her skull she also had a lung collapse and the had to do a tracki(sp?) and has a feeding tube.. She is in Shock Trama in seriouse but stable condition .. The place were she works is having a fund raiser for her if you go to this hair/nails place Bella Salon N Spa the # is 301-863-3888 and make an appointment between 9-4 on MAY 6th and say it's for Andrea Hopkins and all the money they raise that day will go to her ....
Kathy asked me to post this and she is asking for our help..

I

Inkpen

Where is the spa located please..
Glad she is gonna be OK...

F

Fat Momma

I will thanks for letting us know and God Bless the family

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
TotalControl said:
Hey everyone I got a phone call from a friend of mine today Kathy Hopkins she and her husband . almost lost thier daughter Tuesday she was hit head on and had to be cut out with the jaws of life .. She has been put back together (essentialy) with plates and pins, she broke her femure (sp?) hip, her arm and I think her skull she also had a lung collapse and the had to do a tracki(sp?) and has a feeding tube.. She is in Shock Trama in seriouse but stable condition .. The place were she works is having a fund raiser for her if you go to this hair/nails place Bella Salon N Spa the # is 301-863-3888 and make an appointment between 9-4 on MAY 6th and say it's for Andrea Hopkins and all the money they raise that day will go to her ....
Kathy asked me to post this and she is asking for our help..

Where did this happen? I didn't hear anything about it.

SD1492

Inkpen said:
Where is the spa located please..
Glad she is gonna be OK...

Located in California, MD. Next to Quizones, Star Bucks, Verizon.

Great place to go. Very nice people.

Glad to hear the girl is in stable condition and hope she stays that way...

:flowers:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Roberta said:
Where did this happen? I didn't hear anything about it.

It happened on RT 5 April 3rd. around 4:30 or so..They have changed her trak(sp) tube to one were she can talk a little...