Almost Three-Quarters of U.S. Academics Wouldn't Even EAT With Someone Who Rejects Transgenderism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“High-profile activist excesses are mere symptoms of a much wider problem of progressive authoritarianism,” Kaufmann argued. His study found that roughly 1 in 3 conservative academics and graduate students have faced discipline or threats of disciplinary action. “A progressive monoculture empowers radical activist staff and students to violate the freedom of political minorities like conservatives or ‘gender-critical’ feminists, who believe in the biological basis of womanhood—all in the name of emotional safety or social justice.”

Kaufmann’s report found that political discrimination pervades academia. Four in ten American academics said they would not hire a known Trump supporter for a job. In Canada, 45 percent said so. One in three British academics said they wouldn’t hire a Brexit supporter.

Between 20 percent and 50 percent of academics and graduate students have said they would discriminate against right-leaning grant applications, journal submissions, and promotion cases. Kaufmann noted that this “virtually guarantees” conservatives will face discrimination from any four-person panel.

Pro-transgender bias seems particularly virulent. Only 28 percent of American academics said they would be comfortable sitting with a gender-critical scholar over lunch, even fewer than the 41 percent said they would sit with a Trump-voting colleague. This preference isolates academics from millions of Americans who accept the truth of biological sex over the nebulous concept of gender identity.

Hijinx

I don't want to eat with any stupid Sonsofbitch who believes there are more than 2 genders and believes we can make a third through surgery anyway. I can live with Homo's they just want to get a nut, but anyone who thinks they are something other than what they are born with is a fruitcake.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I was at a recent event that was for women only. There was one person there that clearly was not. The person had make up on and a long pony tail but had the physique of a man with large hands and feet and did not carry himself in a feminine way at all.
It was not a competitive setting and I understand this person was very accomplished at what he/she was doing. Though my contact with this person was limited, it really was kind of weird. This made me question how open minded I really am?
This person will probably be present at future events and I will try to be more accepting; even if I don't quite understand it.

BOP

Attachments

• Macho Ma'am.jpg
    Macho Ma'am.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 108

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was at a recent event that was for women only. There was one person there that clearly was not. The person had make up on and a long pony tail but had the physique of a man with large hands and feet and did not carry himself in a feminine way at all.
It was not a competitive setting and I understand this person was very accomplished at what he/she was doing. Though my contact with this person was limited, it really was kind of weird. This made me question how open minded I really am?
This person will probably be present at future events and I will try to be more accepting; even if I don't quite understand it.

The problem with over-embracing transgenderism is that it opens the door for regular men to take over women's spaces. Now, I'm not a big gender segregationist - I don't need to have a women only class or meeting or what have you. I'm comfortable hanging with the boys (and I know you are too). But the people who are now insisting we share these spaces with men are the exact same ones who created the female safe space in the first place. So....

:crazy:

The overlords are making a big deal out of trannies where there doesn't need to be one. Most women have shared a restroom with a trans woman and either never realized it or didn't care. Then government and their media mouthpieces started making a big deal out of it and now everyone hates each other.

Trans "women" don't belong in physical competitions with real women. Nor do they belong in women's locker rooms or showers or other intimate spaces. The simple solution to this problem is non-gender single facilities, and to that end I cheer the hatemongering because I might get something out of it, even though the hate process to get there is unnecessary.

Trans people, like black people and Hispanic people, are being used by our overlords as a tool for hate. Pressing them into the limelight, giving them special privileges, and throwing it in our faces specifically to piss us off and cause division. If the cultbots thought about it for one second they'd realize what's happening, but they don't seem to be capable of doing that. They are products of media and pop culture manipulation and incapable of thinking for themselves.

Because I know you I know that you're not some transphobe or whatever. I will suggest your discomfort is in the event organizers specifying "women only" and then admitting men. If it were a co-ed event I'll bet you wouldn't have thought twice about the trans person.

Reactions: BOP

Smokey1

I don't want to eat with any stupid Sonsofbitch who believes there are more than 2 genders and believes we can make a third through surgery anyway. I can live with Homo's they just want to get a nut, but anyone who thinks they are something other than what they are born with is a fruitcake.

I have observed that many gays are very sexually aggressive and commit sexual assaults against straight males at a advanced rate and get little punishment for it legally or socially. Many people seem to think that sexual assaults by gay males against straight males is funny.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have observed that many gays are very sexually aggressive and commit sexual assaults against straight males at a advanced rate and get little punishment for it legally or socially. Many people seem to think that sexual assaults by gay males against straight males is funny.

What makes you say this? Do you have stats to back it up? Where are you "observing" it?

"Many" is subjective - do you have real numbers? Because my observation is exactly the opposite - gay men being assaulted by hetero men. In fact I personally know at least 4 gay men that this has happened to.

Smokey1

What makes you say this? Do you have stats to back it up? Where are you "observing" it?

"Many" is subjective - do you have real numbers? Because my observation is exactly the opposite - gay men being assaulted by hetero men. In fact I personally know at least 4 gay men that this has happened to.

Based on personal experiences. I don't believe straight guys sexually assault gays. If they did they would be gay too.

UglyBear

Based on personal experiences. I don't believe straight guys sexually assault gays. If they did they would be gay too.
I will second @Smokey1 ’s personal experience.

When I was younger and irresistibly handsome, there were, in two different social groups, two extremely aggressive gay guys who were relentless in their sexual assaults — trying to grab my buttocks, crotch, press themselves against me. This after I explained, several times and very clearly, that I am not interested in them, and to please stop. Even after I dislocated one guy’s hand and another’s fingers they didn’t stop.

A tenth of that behavior, in male on female situation, would be a reason to file sexual assault charges and would be soundly condemned.
But girls who saw that behavior just laughed it off, and actually blamed me for hurting the gay’s feelings and hands.

PeoplesElbow

I will second @Smokey1 ’s personal experience.

When I was younger and irresistibly handsome, there were, in two different social groups, two extremely aggressive gay guys who were relentless in their sexual assaults — trying to grab my buttocks, crotch, press themselves against me. This after I explained, several times and very clearly, that I am not interested in them, and to please stop. Even after I dislocated one guy’s hand and another’s fingers they didn’t stop.

A tenth of that behavior, in male on female situation, would be a reason to file sexual assault charges and would be soundly condemned.
But girls who saw that behavior just laughed it off, and actually blamed me for hurting the gay’s feelings and hands.
Women tell me they go through this constantly. I have seen straight guys do this to women. From what I can tell it's just men doing to men what other men do to women.

UglyBear

Women tell me they go through this constantly. I have seen straight guys do this to women. From what I can tell it's just men doing to men what other men do to women.
Yep, it really sucks. I did make that connection, and have been gentlemanly to the best of my ability all my life. Will teach my boys not to do that, and my girls to deliver a kick to the crotch and a punch to the nose.

Reactions: BOP

Smokey1

But men who do that to women are more likely to be charged with a crime then when they are gay and do it to men. I realize that most men who are a victim of this type of assault are not as likely to report it because society doesn't take it as seriously as they do heterosexual harassment and that is wrong.

PeoplesElbow

But men who do that to women are more likely to be charged with a crime then when they are gay and do it to men. I realize that most men who are a victim of this type of assault are not as likely to report it because society doesn't take it as seriously as they do heterosexual harassment and that is wrong.
People assume it is harder for a man to do to another man than it is a woman.

It wasn't that long ago that women weren't taken seriously and in some parts of the world are not only blamed but punished for it happening to them.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I specifically left off the "sexually" part. My good friend had the chit beat out of him a couple years ago by homo hunters. He was in the hospital for several weeks and the docs weren't sure if he was going to make it. I have other gay friends who've had the same experience.

Of course that's not nearly as traumatic as having your butt grabbed.....

Do I need to tag that last part with sarcasm?

Anyway, I hope it's safe to say that assault in any form is wrong and trying to pin it on a specific group is just stupid.