Alright. Who kicked this idiot in the head?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There's the very slightest likelihood you may have kick-started what few gray cells he's sporting in that cavity and he's maybe waking up. But I wouldn't put any money on it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There's the very slightest likelihood you may have kick-started what few gray cells he's sporting in that cavity and he's maybe waking up. But I wouldn't put any money on it.

Don't.

It's the next play out of the Dems strategy book.

Try to skim support away from Trump by appearing to adopt some of his ideas and policies.

Biden got on that page early in the week. Now it's Nancy and Chucks turn with the help of the cymbal monkeys in the bleachers.

8a3f75aefed2a931-cool-vintage-monkey-toy-with-banging-cymbals-animated-gif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Nah, he's still a mental case:

BernieP

Resident PIA
So once again, Trump was correct about the economy all along.
Trump is not "smart", he's not an intellectual. He's got a gut sense of what's right and wrong, call it common sense.
And he speaks his mind, regardless of what the "elites" want to believe.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Trump is not "smart", he's not an intellectual. He's got a gut sense of what's right and wrong, call it common sense.
And he speaks his mind, regardless of what the "elites" want to believe.

Trump doesn't have to be smart. He just has had to learn the lessons by personally investing/winning/losing fortunes. None of his critics or opponents have had the guts, the backing, the willingness to put their fortunes on the line.