Alternatives in exercise

watercolor

yeah yeah
I have heard about it. Oprah had Sheila Kelly ( I do believe) on a bit ago and she taught some people how to pole dance and these people were impressed on some of the places their bodies were actually feeling the tension.

I have heard alot of places are starting to do belly dancing along with pole dancing and other such dancing because it shows that movements are benifical to keeping the body tone along with bringing muscles into play that dont normally get worked. Have fun cc!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If you don't want to invest too much on the tapes - Carmen Electra's are probably the lowest cost right now.

K

Kizzy

Billy Banks looks cool. :boxing: I have his very old tapes and when I flew over the footstool and landed on my arse in the corner of the living room, I gave up.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kizzy said:
Billy Banks looks cool. :boxing: I have his very old tapes and when I flew over the footstool and landed on my arse in the corner of the living room, I gave up.
:killingme you poor thing!

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
Did he have hair in the old videos?