Alyssa Milano: "I have an idea. Let’s pass a law that forces men to get vasectomies."

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Kavanaugh would overturn Roe v Wade.

You really post this nonsense to get other people stirred up, don't you? I mean, nobody is this disconnected with reality, right? Some of the #### you post has GOT to be just your way of pulling some chains. It's either that, or you're about the same age as the little Canuck Girl that posted here some time ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You really post this nonsense to get other people stirred up, don't you?

That refrain - "Kavanaugh would overturn Roe v Wade." - is ALL OVER social media. Every single high school civics teacher in America should be hanging their heads in shame that there is such a large contingent of uneducated people out there.

Do they really think that Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Sonia Sotomayor are going to allow that?

limblips

PREMO Member
So her idea to prevent women from having to make the devastating decision to not have a child is to prevent men from having to make the decision to have a child. What gives weird angry Hollywood women the right to make decisions about my body? I have some new slogans for the SJWs.

My dick, my pick!
My jizz, my bizz!
My sperms, my terms!
If I sprays it, I'll raise it!
You can cut my vas deferens when you pry my cold dead hands off my penis!
I see your pussy hat and raise you one dickhead!
I taught 5 million sperm to swim and you drained the pool!

Brain just thought of some additions and I want the SJWs to have them at no charge.

My sperm were headed upstream and got stopped at a dam built by an angry beaver!

No beaver should be able to tell me what to do with my wood!

I don't need a rubber, I've had a Milano!

Help prevent forced sterilization, swallow!

I can prevent an abortion in 5 minutes with some privacy and a good magazine, Alisa Milano wants me to have surgery to do the same thing! I wonder if it is covered under obamacare?

Alisa Milano is out to destroy jobs. She doesn't care about the kids of workers in the prophylactic industry.

SamSpade

That refrain - "Kavanaugh would overturn Roe v Wade." - is ALL OVER social media. Every single high school civics teacher in America should be hanging their heads in shame that there is such a large contingent of uneducated people out there.

Do they really think that Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Sonia Sotomayor are going to allow that?

It's FAR more complex than that - it would require a VERY long labyrinthine set of events for it to ever come to that -

IF it even made it that far. Trust me, if Kavanaugh makes it - which I believe he would - we will have men on MARS before it is overturned, if ever.

You know what else gets me? This "overturn Roe v. Wade" scare tactic has been around at least since Jimmy Carter, every Presidential candidate since and every Supreme Court nomination since then. Every President gets asked how they feel about abortion, and surprisingly many have said they either oppose it outright or are "morally opposed to abortion" as Carter termed and Bill Clinton borrowed.

And yet it doesn't change. A President being against abortion means nothing - he has very little power to change a law.

So it goes to SCOTUS nominees - how do you feel about abortion? It's the first issue out of the gate. When I was young, the BIG issue was capital punishment. No more. It's abortion, all the time, and it never ends, decade after decade. But it doesn't matter - one justice, three justices, EVEN ALL NINE JUSTICES cannot just show up to work and declare it undone, and EVEN IF THEY DID, it would not make it illegal.

You're right DJ - I weep for the fact that people are so profoundly unaware of the details - they just react.
If Trump himself were confirmed to the court, NOTHING would change.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wow..a talking point rerun from the mid 70s..

(insert name here) would overturn Roe v Wade

if you think about it, the Democrats voters are really the most gullible people in the country.

they've been using the Rowe v Wade scare tactic, republicans are going to take away Social Security from senior citizens scare tactic, they're going to make blacks slaves again, they're going to kill all the nonwhite people…

and in 55 years none of it happened!

How many times can one group of people fall for the same bull####?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For the good of the country I will do it pro bono. I have taken care of a number of pigs, calves, and some sheep. I am not a doctor but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

I just had a pair of lopping shears re-sharpened.

I'll be happy to loan them to you when you do the job.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Alyssa Milano: Everyone Who Doesn’t Reject Kavanaugh Is Saying An ‘Alleged Abuser’s Career Is More Valuable Than A Survivor’s Humanity’

While Milano uses much of the piece to rightly criticize President Trump’s recent tweets about Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, in the final two paragraphs, she makes a troubling statement about the Kavanaugh/Ford situation:

So let me be as clear as possible: I believe Christine Blasey Ford and I demand that our Senators vote to reject Brett Kavanaugh as the next Justice on the Supreme Court. Every person who refuses to loudly and openly reject Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination is telling every generation of Americans that an alleged abuser’s career is more valuable than a survivor’s humanity. And the highest court in our land is no place for an alleged sexual offender to sit.

To every survivor reading this, know that I am here with you. Know that I see you. I believe you. I am you. And know that we will do whatever we can to stop Brett Kavanaugh from serving on the Supreme Court of our United States.

she really should stick to prancing around naked

Hijinx

She DEMANDS that the Senators vote against Kavanaugh
She should demand in one hand and sh1t in the other and see which fills up.
Why does this ignorant actress think she can demand anything of Senators.

She goes on to say:Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination is telling every generation of Americans that an alleged abuser’s career is more valuable than a survivor’s .

Wait a minute bitch. You used the word alleged yourself, and you are too stupid to know the meaning of the word.
You just convicted a man on the word of a drunken skunk who snuck off from her parents got drunk and went to a party where she was so loaded she doesn't even know where it was, who was there when it was and here comes that word. In the state she was in she ALLEGES it was Kavanaugh.

she really should stick to prancing around naked

Well that is something she is really good at.