Amazing Race Family Edition

How do you rate Amazing Race Family Edition?

• Love it?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Hate it?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Still deciding?

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fred Hoeck

How many of you like the latest edition of the Amazing Race? Family style. I think it is getting better now that they have finally left the U.S. Having so many people on a team is limiting the detours and roadblocks.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Fred Hoeck said:
How many of you like the latest edition of the Amazing Race? Family style. I think it is getting better now that they have finally left the U.S. Having so many people on a team is limiting the detours and roadblocks.

I am not impressed this go 'round. But I 'll have to agree. It is getting better now that they've left the U.S. :popcorn:

Hessian

Some of these Nuclear Families...

NEED COUNSELING!

The camera does not lie: the disrespect and nagging in that one NY family drives me nuts. I like the teams that combine in-laws and siblings: It seems that they are more able to work as a team.

The Family with the little ones: I love um! The girl is just a bit younger than my daughter and just as plucky.

I wonder what politically stable, US supervised place they are going to next?
Wake Island? Johnston Atoll? The Dry Tortuga's?The Aleutians? Midway?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
Haven't watched it, don't care to!
Now that wasn't very nice.
If you have nothing to contribute to a thread, just read it and move on.
Reply is not always necessary.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DoWhat said:
You took your polite pills this a.m., didn't you?????

sockgirl77

DoWhat said:
I was simply stating that there are other options that they should have listed. :razz:

Fred Hoeck

Hessian said:
NEED COUNSELING!

The camera does not lie: the disrespect and nagging in that one NY family drives me nuts. I like the teams that combine in-laws and siblings: It seems that they are more able to work as a team.

The Family with the little ones: I love um! The girl is just a bit younger than my daughter and just as plucky.

I wonder what politically stable, US supervised place they are going to next?
Wake Island? Johnston Atoll? The Dry Tortuga's?The Aleutians? Midway?
The Paolos make Jonathan and Victoria look like a model couple! The Gaghan family works so well because the parents don't expect the little ones to do what they can't do and don't waste time arguing about it, they just do it themselves, such as the team tricycle.
But, I like it better when they go around the world and we see the teams dealing with foreign lanquages, cultures and customs. It is growing on me though.

Fred Hoeck

Well, the Gaghan family is out! Even the yielding of the Weavers by the Paolos didn't help, mother Gaghan just couldn't find the red bean. Wasn't it interesting to hear the Weavers say they were surprised no one liked them? After they laughed at the Paolos photo in front of their father's trash truck. Maybe they will look at themselves and see why the other teams did not like them.

Hessian

I am embarassed regarding the Weavers....they make overt efforts to stress their faith and pray out loud yet by their conduct:...well, it isn't pretty.
Immodest, snotty, petty, revenge-minded.

The Gaghans demonstrated far more stability, mutual support, respect, patience...and forgiveness (no one complained inappropriately about mom missing the bean!)

"Yes they'll know we are Christians by our love."--that line far more applies to those who "walk the walk."

Where to next? Pacific or Atlantic?

StarCat

sockgirl77 said:
I was simply stating that there are other options that they should have listed. :razz:
:yeahthat: like the option of "I dont watch that show" or "I dont watch tv"

<--------(Not a fan of reality shows)

I know no reply was necessary :lol: but I'm a lil bit bored

PS I voted for "still deciding" because i really wanted to vote.