Amazing!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
A friend of mine was involved about 15 years ago in a horrific accident that caused her tremendous injury to her foot and ankle. For years she has suffered from lingering intense pain and misery. At the time of her accident, doctors encouraged her to remove her foot then, but she chose to keep it and try to make it work for her. Despite countless corrective surgeries, therapies, accupuncture, and whatever else she could try, she finally came to the brave conclusion that the only way to remove herself from the agonizing and searing pain, was to remove her foot.

She is having that operation performed this morning. She actually might already be in the recovery room at this point.

This is the cool prosthetic that she is getting. She is now the Bionic Woman....brave, strong, and heroic.

I wish her nothing but the best - free from pain, where she can now fully, totally, and completely enjoy her life. :cheers:

She's not local to this area, by the way.

Attachments

• Bionic foot.jpg
    Bionic foot.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 165

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
A friend of mine was involved about 15 years ago in a horrific accident that caused her tremendous injury to her foot and ankle. For years she has suffered from lingering intense pain and misery. At the time of her accident, doctors encouraged her to remove her foot then, but she chose to keep it and try to make it work for her. Despite countless corrective surgeries, therapies, accupuncture, and whatever else she could try, she finally came to the brave conclusion that the only way to remove herself from the agonizing and searing pain, was to remove her foot.

She is having that operation performed this morning. She actually might already be in the recovery room at this point.

This is the cool prosthetic that she is getting. She is now the Bionic Woman....brave, strong, and heroic.

I wish her nothing but the best - free from pain, where she can now fully, totally, and completely enjoy her life. :cheers:

She's not local to this area, by the way.
Wishing your friend all the best. Thoughts and prayers. :huggy: