Amazon Prime $72 today only

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Meh! I stopped using Amazon a while ago. I didn't see the point when I could 9/10 times buy the same thing cheaper elsewhere.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Mostly, when it come to online shopping, it's six of this, or half a dozen of that. Perception of savings and value added extras can make a site attractive. It's funny, sometimes I'll order from Amazon and two days later have a package at my door and wonder what I ordered. Open the package and go, "oh yeah". Then wonder, if I really needed the item to begin with. But mostly, if not in a rush to get an item, why not order online? Saves many a trip to the store or mall.

Funny you mention Wayfair -- it's been my go-to site lately. Just bought an XL dog bed for about 1/3 the Amazon price. Score!!

I wanted a countertop mount pot filler. The one I wanted was $1200-$1400 everywhere else. Wayfair had it for $850.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

Mostly, when it come to online shopping, it's six of this, or half a dozen of that. Perception of savings and value added extras can make a site attractive. It's funny, sometimes I'll order from Amazon and two days later have a package at my door and wonder what I ordered. Open the package and go, "oh yeah". Then wonder, if I really needed the item to begin with. But mostly, if not in a rush to get an item, why not order online? Saves many a trip to the store or mall.

I order online because I hate shopping around and wasting a bunch of time going from store to store trying to find what I'm looking for. God, how did we do that before the internet??

dgates80

Land of the lost
How are you going to Amazon stuff when you have no fixed address? Maybe just wait u till you are "feet down" some place for a few days, have it shipped there?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How are you going to Amazon stuff when you have no fixed address? Maybe just wait u till you are "feet down" some place for a few days, have it shipped there?

I can have things sent to the campground or hotel if needed. They're usually pretty good about that sort of thing.