Amber Alert Issued

SoMDGirl42

for missing toddler

SURPRISE, Ariz. — The Surprise Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for a missing 20-month-old boy, who is believed to have been taken by his baby sitter.

Police say Michael Wolfe was last seen Wednesday afternoon in the care of the baby sitter, 15-year-old Amanda Nicole Rainey.

Rainey was hired by the boy's father, who found her on Craigslist, MyFOXPhoenix reported. She is believed to be a meth user.

Police were told that Rainey and Michael were seen getting into a pickup truck driven by a Hispanic woman at about 4 p.m. at the boy's home.

The truck is described as a champaign or tan 2003 or newer Chevrolet or Dodge quad-cab. No license plate number is available.

Police say Rainey is believed to have a residence somewhere in the Gilbert area.

She is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 135 pounds, with short dark hair and brown eyes.

The missing boy is described as being Asian, with brown hair and brown eyes.

FOXNews.com - Amber Alert Issued for Arizona Toddler; Baby Sitter Also Missing - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

What is the father's deal leaving his boy with a meth user, he doesn't know, that he found on Craigslist, and knows nothing about not even where she lives. Poor boy. I hope they find you alive and well, it's not your fault dumb breeds.

SoMDGirl42

But the alert is for Arizona. :confused: Do they expect them to come to MD?

No, and I didn't post amber alert for MD issued. I was just stating an amber alert has been issued for a missing toddler whos father left him with a stranger hooked on meth.

Sorry if my title confused you