American Heart Association says deaths are up

PeoplesElbow

I kept seeing people on here claiming deaths were down. According to the American Heart Association deaths are up, even ones not associated with Covid 19 because people are delaying medical care for other things.

Louise

I hope the Deep Staters are proud of themselves.

They shouldn’t be. They are the “despicable“ ones. Businesses going under, private and federal property being destroyed, working from home with children that cannot attend school in person, lives ruined, major companies filing for bankruptcy, fraudulent voting mishaps, etc. And, I am waiting to see if the Dems pick Hillary, or Michael Michelle at the last minute. NWO, anyone? The only answer to this attempted takeover is to fight back. Literally.

The majority of plantation owners were Dems; not to mention many blacks were slave owners. Dems started the KKK, Carpetbaggers that went South after the Civil War were Dems, and now Dems want to blame white people for the strife in the USA. Even though most of our Dem politicians are white, like LBJ who had JFK assassinated, so he could keep the blacks on the plantation. What a cluster you know. I vote for Susan Rice for vp. Her son is a Trump supporter. That is interesting. The irony of it all In trying to erase history to have power. Bring it. God bless the USA. :patriot:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They shouldn’t be. They are the “despicable“ ones. Businesses going under, private and federal property being destroyed, working from home with children that cannot attend school in person, lives ruined, major companies filing for bankruptcy, fraudulent voting mishaps, etc. And, I am waiting to see if the Dems pick Hillary, or Michael Michelle at the last minute. NWO, anyone? The only answer to this attempted takeover is to fight back. Literally.

The majority of plantation owners were Dems; not to mention many blacks were slave owners. Dems started the KKK, Carpetbaggers that went South after the Civil War were Dems, and now Dems want to blame white people for the strife in the USA. Even though most of our Dem politicians are white, like LBJ who had JFK assassinated, so he could keep the blacks on the plantation. What a cluster you know. I vote for Susan Rice for vp. Her son is a Trump supporter. That is interesting. The irony of it all In trying to erase history to have power. Bring it. God bless the USA. :patriot:

I will put this here...

http://handbill.us/2015/04/01/1981-...hat-michelle-obama-was-born-michael-robinson/
Satire.

Crabcatcher79

I will put this here...

http://handbill.us/2015/04/01/1981-...hat-michelle-obama-was-born-michael-robinson/

Where do you get such high quality meth?

Last edited: