American Horror Story

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I just watched it last night. All I can say is WTF?!?!?!? How are they gonna have a second season?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just watched it last night. All I can say is WTF?!?!?!? How are they gonna have a second season?

I think it's going to become a battle of good and evil, with the twins fighting for possession of the earth and all mankind. Of course, the one twin has the advantage because he's already dead. But he'll also remain a newborn, as he died, so that evens it back out. But Yoda wasn't very big, and he took on Darth Sidious. So you never know.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I think it's going to become a battle of good and evil, with the twins fighting for possession of the earth and all mankind. Of course, the one twin has the advantage because he's already dead. But he'll also remain a newborn, as he died, so that evens it back out. But Yoda wasn't very big, and he took on Darth Sidious. So you never know.

:killingme

Well thanks for the info. I'll be sure to watch next season now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That bloody mouthed (because he had just ripped out the jugular of his nanny) angelic looking kid was the scariest thing on that show. They really need to keep his storyline.

Hank

my war

Attachments

• beetlejuice-howard-stern-01.jpg
    beetlejuice-howard-stern-01.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 243

Hank

my war
Word on the Street about season 2....

Four cast members from season one are in negotiations to return (NOT the Harmon family)

New season will take place on the East Coast

Show will be set in a 'horror institution'

Word

Hank

my war
Generally the "fall season" of programming starts up in the first or second week of Sept.

Hank

my war
What won’t you see on AHS Season 2? According to the show’s creators “Our only rule on the show is no werewolves and no vampires." :yahoo:

jetmonkey

I always wondered why the mother ghost and daughter ghost didn't stop the mistress ghost and the home invader ghosts from killing Ben :confused: