American Idol is Homophobic

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If you saw these auditions that they are talking you would see the real reason why they were rejected. They sucked, that's it.

gwa

I thought the show was about if they can sing or not. Some of those people could not sing at all. That one thing at the end looked like a girl, sounded like a girl. You know the saying. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck ....... WTF was up with the dude dressed like little bo peep? I think they let that one guy in because they were scared at what he would do if they said no. Pretty funny so far

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ylexot said:
I always thought Simon Cowell was gay.
Simon may not be completely gay but he's definitely a switch-hitter. Music industry - British. Don't tell me he's not snackin' on the tubesteak. :really:

B

Bruzilla

vraiblonde said:
Simon may not be completely gay but he's definitely a switch-hitter. Music industry - British. Don't tell me he's not snackin' on the tubesteak. :really:

Not to challenge your point, but most all British men snack on the tubesteak... it's what they call hot dogs. :howdy: Even worse... they also put fags (cigarettes) in their mouths as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bruzilla said:
most all British men snack on the tubesteak... it's what they call hot dogs. :howdy: Even worse... they also put fags (cigarettes) in their mouths as well.
I rest my case. :really: