• Kevin Covais

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris Bennett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

dems4me

Who do you hope wins this?

Sorry I had to lump two kids together twice; poll only allows 10 options.

D

dems4me

harleygirl said:
Chris!!! :banana: It is time a rocker won!!

What about Bo Bice from last year? He came in second and already has his CD out in stores :shrug: :lol:

twc418

I think that little guy Kevin gets cockier and cockier every week! He should be the next to go.....I really don't think he can sing that well, not compared to the others.

Chris :hot:

D

dems4me

twc418 said:
Did Paula seem a little "loopy" again last night?

I noticed that too and thought she looked a little grey or something,. Almost like Michael Jackson or something, especially with the complexion, and the long jet black hair :ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
I said during the auditions that Chris was going to be in the top two.
I'm going to change that now and say that he's going to be in the top one. The man is undoubtedly the most talented up there this season, and probably in the top three contestants they've ever had on the show.

And if he doesn't win he'll be able to get a jump on his career, and release a CD that much sooner.

I know I'm buying a copy. If his version of Walk The Line was on a CD right now, I'd buy one by the end of the day. Chris simply kicks ass.

I normally like Taylor and Bucky - but I didn't care for their songs yesterday. Bucky did that song way too mellow. It was OK sounding - but it didnt' fit. It should have been more intense, I thought. It had potential, but lacked power. I have agree with Simon on Taylor's performance. Fun, but in a karaoke party sort of way.

Elliot, Mandisa and Paris were all incredible. Although I think Elliot needs to tone down his non-stop vibrato. It was kinda distracting, I thought.

Chicken Little sang ok, although when he tries to be 'sexy' it makes me feel all creepy. I like his sense of humor though. He's going to be a sarcastic bastard when he grows up. I respect that.

There was only two performances that I didn't really like. I forgot her name - the girl who was wearing the capri/highwater pants. It was cute - but I was just kind of waiting for it to end. And the country music one. She's obviously talented, but I'm not much into country.

All in all, last night's show was probably the best one yet... the best since the beginning, not just this season.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
I said during the auditions that Chris was going to be in the top two.
I'm going to change that now and say that he's going to be in the top one. The man is undoubtedly the most talented up there this season, and probably in the top three contestants they've ever had on the show.

And if he doesn't win he'll be able to get a jump on his career, and release a CD that much sooner.

I know I'm buying a copy. If his version of Walk The Line was on a CD right now, I'd buy one by the end of the day. Chris simply kicks ass.

I normally like Taylor and Bucky - but I didn't care for their songs yesterday. Bucky did that song way too mellow. It was OK sounding - but it didnt' fit. It should have been more intense, I thought. It had potential, but lacked power. I have agree with Simon on Taylor's performance. Fun, but in a karaoke party sort of way.

Elliot, Mandisa and Paris were all incredible. Although I think Elliot needs to tone down his non-stop vibrato. It was kinda distracting, I thought.

Chicken Little sang ok, although when he tries to be 'sexy' it makes me feel all creepy. I like his sense of humor though. He's going to be a sarcastic bastard when he grows up. I respect that.

There was only two performances that I didn't really like. I forgot her name - the girl who was wearing the capri/highwater pants. It was cute - but I was just kind of waiting for it to end. And the country music one. She's obviously talented, but I'm not much into country.

All in all, last night's show was probably the best one yet... the best since the beginning, not just this season.

Something about a show and it focusing on the talents and honing skills of Barry Manilowjust doesn't do it for me. :lol: Lets hope they get someone really cool next week!! :clap:

Geek

I can't wait for a better theme. Chris is so good he shouldn't be there. Really, it is an amazing group this year and I am having fun watching. It will be hard to watch some of them go so Chris can win. Taylor is a favorite, but Paris was great too.

nomoney

Kevin is a cute kid and all but he doesn't belong at this level. He needs to stick to highschool muscials for a little longer. He needs to be the next to go

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
Kevin is a cute kid and all but he doesn't belong at this level. He needs to stick to highschool muscials for a little longer. He needs to be the next to go

But he's cute and he's trying soo hard. :shrug:

nomoney

dems4me said:
But he's cute and he's trying soo hard. :shrug:
That doesn't mean he's a good singer or more talented then any of the others on the show. He just doesn't belong at this level in my opinion. If I wanted to listen to a chipmunk singing I'd just watch my kids first grade fall program over and over.

And he's not that cute.

Christy

b*tch rocket
My favorites are Paris and Chris. Paris is just so cute, although her speaking voice reminds me of the little black slave from Gone with the Wind. "I don't know nuthin bout birthin no babies Ms. Scarlett". :doh:

Chris. :drool: :hot: :faint:

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
That doesn't mean he's a good singer or more talented then any of the others on the show. He just doesn't belong at this level in my opinion. If I wanted to listen to a chipmunk singing I'd just watch my kids first grade fall program over and over.

And he's not that cute.

:roflmao: Maybe next week will be Debbie Gibson week and he can shine! :jet: :lol: