American Idol Week Continues...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
On Regis & Kelly.

Monday - Brandon (last week's send off)
Tuesday - The "new & improved" Elliott Yamin (his CD is awesome by the way - got it last night)
Wednesday - Bucky Covington (CD drops in April...)
TODAY - Josh Gracin!
Tomorrow - Stephanie (last night's victim)

Nanny Pam

I was beyond pissed off when I saw that creepy kid....Sanjaya or something...still there. Holy crap, America....clean out your ears!!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Nanny Pam, do the words David Cassidy or Bobby Sherman Or Frankie Avalon mean anything to you. He has the teenager vote and most of the India Population.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nanny Pam said:
I was beyond pissed off when I saw that creepy kid....Sanjaya or something...still there. Holy crap, America....clean out your ears!!

He absolutely blew me away the other night! I mean, he still sucked, but I knew that after he performed, he'd definitely still be around. I figured Hayley was gonna go. :ohwell:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the tweenyboppers end up making Sanjaya the next American Idol. Stranger things have happened...look who won last year. :twitch:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
baileydog said:
Nanny Pam, do the words David Cassidy or Bobby Sherman Or Frankie Avalon mean anything to you. He has the teenager vote and most of the Indian Population.

:roflmao: I never thought about that!

Nanny Pam

baileydog said:
Nanny Pam, do the words David Cassidy or Bobby Sherman Or Frankie Avalon mean anything to you. He has the teenager vote and most of the India Population.
Entertainment Weekly....
"On the ''American Idol'' results show, Stephanie goes home after the voters put her and Chris Richardson in the bottom two, while Sanjaya survives to torture again."

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Sanjaya looks a little bit like Michael Jackson, when Michael was still a young black man.
I think people like his hair. He has no power whatsoever behind his voice.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I cant believe Stephanie went home. Its not a singing contest, its a popularity contest. Take the vote away from the public and give it back to the judges.

Toxick

Splat
I'm on an American Idol boycott until Sangaya is gone.

I won't watch the show or discuss it, other than ranting about that no-talent twerp, and how he made it not only into the Top 100, but the top 10.

I can sing better than he can, and I SUCK.

I'm through with AI for now.

Maybe I'll come back after Sangina has been appropriately dispatched.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nanny Pam said:
Entertainment Weekly....
"On the ''American Idol'' results show, Stephanie goes home after the voters put her and Chris Richardson in the bottom two, while Sanjaya survives to torture again."

:lmao: Did you see his mom's t-shirt the other night? It said "Momjaya". His sister had one on too, but I didn't catch what she had on hers...And the way he had that little girl crying, I was dying laughing!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Toxick said:
I'm on an American Idol boycott until Sangaya is gone.

I won't watch the show or discuss it, other than ranting about that no-talent twerp, and how he made it not only into the Top 100, but the top 10.

I can sing better than he can, and I SUCK.

I'm through with AI for now.

Maybe I'll come back after Sangina has been appropriately dispatched.

I did the same thing last year when Chris got sent packing. I'm glad I didn't waste my time to see Taylor Hicks, aka "Tourettes" win...

Nanny Pam

bresamil said:
Sanjaya looks a little bit like Michael Jackson, when Michael (was still a young black man.) :roflmao:
I think people like his hair. He has no power whatsoever behind his voice.
That is exactly what my hubby said.

Nanny Pam

baileydog said:
I cant believe Stephanie went home. Its not a singing contest, its a popularity contest. Take the vote away from the public and give it back to the judges.
Agreed. :yay: but then it would have to be called "Judges Idol." :shrug:

Boxdyn

Read somewhere the other night that Howard Stern is pushing all of his listeners to vote for Sanjaya because he hates AI and wants someone that can't sing to win, just to discredit the show.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Boxdyn said:
Read somewhere the other night that Howard Stern is pushing all of his listeners to vote for Sanjaya because he hates AI and wants someone that can't sing to win, just to discredit the show.

I read that this morning. :ohwell:

And websites like Vote For The Worst are doing the same thing.

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

nachomama said:
I did the same thing last year when Chris got sent packing. I'm glad I didn't waste my time to see Taylor Hicks, aka "Tourettes" win...
Considering Ms. McPhee and Mr. Daughtry are running circles around Mr. Hicks in CD sales. :roflmao:

Claff

I cast a legit vote for Sangaya this past week. Yeah he wasn't great but holy cow he brought his game up about ten tenths and I appreciated the effort.

The ones that coast week to week doing the same old ballads the same old way deserve to be gone.