American Idol

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Someone splain to me, please. I thought Ellen was going to be on this, Simon was quitting and Paula, well ?????? So, I'm not sure what I'm seeing. Anyone know what the plans are? Not that I care. I thought this was the first week, but maybe I'm just :confused: ?

tyky

eieio
Someone splain to me, please. I thought Ellen was going to be on this, Simon was quitting and Paula, well ?????? So, I'm not sure what I'm seeing. Anyone know what the plans are? Not that I care. I thought this was the first week, but maybe I'm just :confused: ?

This is Simon's last season, he announced that yesterday! I don't know why Ellen isn't there

tyky

eieio
Well, who are these Kara and Victoria people? I'm not really up on t.v. entertainment, so :confused:

Kara was a judge last year, she writes a lot of music and Victoria is Posh Spice from the Spice Girls and David Beckham's wife

kalmd

I read somewhere that Ellen won't be on the show until they go to Hollywood.

Yep. They will have guest judges for the auditions. These are all pre-taped. I think Ellen starts when the show is live.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Gee, I clicked on this thread to find out how things were going with Ellen since my family is watching NCIS. They were advertising on radio today that there was a two-hour opening show tonight and Ellen as a new judge. It was very misleading if she's not on there tonight!

I've actually never watched it, just seen clips (I know, I'm weird) but I wanted to see how Ellen handled it with Simon.

Guess I'm not missing much now! :lmao:

kalmd

These auditions took place last summer and Ellen didn't announce she was going to be a judge until September.