American Idol

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Did anyone else watch American Idol last night and think that Paula was sh!tfaced....I sure did....She couldn't even talk straight...She was slurring her words...Had that dumb arse grin on her face and she was hanging off Simon like she had da hots for him...Nothing she said made any sense at all...If anyone taped or Tivoed it, please go back and see what you think....
Part two is: I am soooooo glad Brenna went....She just made me sick....
That is all..

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Dupontster said:
Did anyone else watch American Idol last night and think that Paula was sh!tfaced....I sure did....She couldn't even talk straight...She was slurring her words...Had that dumb arse grin on her face and she was hanging off Simon like she had da hots for him...Nothing she said made any sense at all...If anyone taped or Tivoed it, please go back and see what you think....
That is all..
I pretty much always think Paula is sh!tfaced.

I'm glad the cute little girl who looks like Nomo didn't get cut! :clap:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
When we watch it, we make jokes about the stages of unconsciencness (sp) of Paula. First the drinks kick in then the ludes take over. Havent seen last night yet but now look forward to it. Should be fun.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Dupontster said:
That is all..
:yeahthat: I want some of whatever she is taking!!

Shannie0308

Dupontster said:
That is all..

My hubby and I started wondering what she was on Monday night. Last night she was worse than Monday night. Definately on something.

I am also super glad Brenna is gone! Yah!!!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I saw a show on her on E the other night. There were parts of different interviews and a few of them she was slurring so badly you could harldy understand her. Something was said about the medications she's on and will always have to take due to back probelms and effects of numerous surgeries and having her spine fused.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
baileydog said:
When we watch it, we make jokes about the stages of unconsciencness (sp) of Paula. First the drinks kick in then the ludes take over. Havent seen last night yet but now look forward to it. Should be fun.

Believe me, you won't have any trouble seeing it when you watch it.....It was worse than ever last night....Even Simon was laughing at her....

Toxick

Splat
Dupontster said:
Did anyone else watch American Idol last night and think that Paula was sh!tfaced....I sure did....She couldn't even talk straight...She was slurring her words...

I've been saying for two years that I think Paula is hooked on Pain Medication.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Shannie0308 said:
I am also super glad Brenna is gone! Yah!!!
Apparently my TV sound isn't working right. I thought Heather Cox did a fantastic job.

But then again this is the same show that selected Fanscreama. Did anyone hear her butcher the national anthem last week during "NASCAR on FOX?" She added notes on there that I've never heard before. I mean it when I say that my amp and speakers that were hooked up to my TV blew out during that ... both speakers died out and the amp made sounds I've never heard before.

VIDEO avalible online @:
NASCAR.com > Trackpass > Video

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Apparently my TV sound isn't working right. I thought Heather Cox did a fantastic job.

But then again this is the same show that selected Fanscreama. Did anyone hear her butcher the national anthem last week during "NASCAR on FOX?" She added notes on there that I've never heard before. I mean it when I say that my amp and speakers that were hooked up to my TV blew out during that ... both speakers died out and the amp made sounds I've never heard before.

VIDEO avalible online @:
I don't watch Nascar. Ever.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
AndyMarquisLIVE said:

VIDEO avalible online @:

That was sooooo sickening I had to get up and walk around to keep from passing out...I've heard some pretty bad National Anthems but that was without a doubt the worst..I don't know how she ever made it through AI...I guess the people voted though...I think her story made some people vote for her..."Mommies bebee don't gots no daddy"....Thanks for making the video available but I think I'll pass.

Toxick

Splat
Taylor took it. I didn't think he would - i thought he was the weakest link, but he reminded me why he is there.

Overall I thought:

Talyor: 7/10/10
Elliot: 9/9/10
Katherine: 7/10/8

There was a perfect performance by each. It was a great show tonight!

:dude: :dude: :dude: