American Inventor

L

ladylara

anyone watching this?

i think the concept is good. i don't know how they can compare the inventions against one another.. they're all so different! there are a few that i think are really good and could make money! my faves are the sackmaster and the teacher's spelling game.

anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

onebdzee

off the shelf
ladylara said:
anyone watching this?

i think the concept is good. i don't know how they can compare the inventions against one another.. they're all so different! there are a few that i think are really good and could make money! my faves are the sackmaster and the teacher's spelling game.

anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

:howdy:

I watch it when possible

I would absolutely love for the teacher to win....it is such a good idea!

Fred Hoeck

Seems the inventor of the Sackmaster lost out because he felt it was ready to go as is, didn't want any changes.
Point is, he could start marketing this device WITHOUT winning the prize, he is ready to go and this publicity should help him.
I think they picked the football device partially out of pity for the inventor.
The unbrella flopped in the final product, didn't work.
Haven't seen all of them since on opposite CSI. But watched last night since CSI was rerun.

K

Katie

Out of the 3 the football reciever thing actually worked, and it did good. I htink part of the reason that the Sackmaster guy didn't move forward was because of his refusal to think outside of the box and than spent part of the cash on something else.

The umbrella wasn't quite ready yet, it needed more time.

L

ladylara

i agree - he didn't want to accept further ideas - but the sackmaster WILL get picked up by someone, sometime soon i'm sure.

don't quite understand the relevance of the football gadget - but i'm SO not a sporty gal. but you gotta admire his determination and tenacity!

the unbrella thing was an interesting idea - but i can't see buying one.

go teacher spelling game go!!!