Americans just are not liked

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I just don't know what it will take to please these people....I think we need to pack up and leave the whole damn country....Look Here
"When I see Americans in Fallujah I feel as if I am seeing devils in front of me"
"The Americans have destroyed our city,"

Vince

Dupontster said:
"When I see Americans in Fallujah I feel as if I am seeing devils in front of me" "The Americans have destroyed our city,"
I think we should leave these people with a mess to clean up and let them rebuild their own country all by themselves. It will give them something to do and they won't have time for terrorism. :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

Vince said:
I think we should leave these people with a mess to clean up and let them rebuild their own country all by themselves. It will give them something to do and they won't have time for terrorism. :biggrin:
They wouldn't rebuild. These Ppl are animals and are content to live as such. I've had the only resolution all along. Problem with my solution is, we have to wait for the radiation to decrease to safe levels before allowing anyone back over there. :killingme :killingme :killingme

Last edited:

Vince

Mikeinsmd said:
They wouldn't rebuild. These Ppl are animals and are content to live as such. I've had the only resolution all along. Problem is with my solution, we have to wait for the radiation to decrease to safe levels before allowing anyone back over there. :killingme :killingme :killingme
A glass parking lot would look so nice. And you'd be able to look under your car for leaks without crawling under it. :lmao:

ylexot

Super Genius
Dupontster said:
"The Americans have destroyed our city,"
If they already think we "destroyed" their city, we might as well go ahead and show them what real destruction is...first operational test of the MOAB.

F

fishn guy

What people dont realize is that we are not going to influence the Iraqi people at all. For them, this is a religious issue. Unlike the US where there is no merge of church and state, Their religion drives everything and if one leader has stood on a pedestal all his life, held up the good book and said Americans are demons then guess what, Americans are demons and thats that.

We should just leave....
Bring our boys back home and let them deal with issues here. Let the NATO forces deal with it if they want to.(Oh, wait thats us)

Screw Iraq and her people..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, of course the Fallujahns don't want us there. They're Saddam loyalists and we're there to kill them.

It's annoying the way the AP picks and chooses a handful of people to get soundbites from and shape a story. It's like taking six families in Montgomery County and saying they represent all Americans.

Invading Iraq and getting rid of Saddam was the right thing to do. And sometimes doing the right thing makes you unpopular. :shrug:

willie

In my mind Iraq was a very real threat that we dealt with properly. The elections should be held on schedule and whoever wins, so be it. Let's get in our boat and go home. There is no need to dump 5¢ into that oil rich country. We set them back in ability to terrorize for a long time and when they feel the need to preach allah to us again, our grandchildren can go back and set them back on their azz for the third time. We did the right thing.