Americans Want To Watch Prices Go Down, Not Biden On CNN

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don’t take my word for it. Look at the polls. While Biden gets up on the CNN platform and bloviates about how people are still terrified to go back to work “because COVID,” Americans are shouting out that the economy is their No. 1 concern.

A new Quinnipiac poll, the same one that revealed Biden’s approval rating is at an abysmal 37 percent, asked respondents, “What is the most urgent issue facing the country today[?]” and the plurality responded that it’s the economy (19 percent), not COVID-19 (16 percent).

Close behind is immigration at 14 percent, and did you hear Biden’s town hall response to that? When Cooper asked him whether he has “plans to visit the southern border,” Biden said “I’ve been there before,” which evidence suggests is actually a lie unless he’s talking about once when he drove through El Paso.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nevertheless, Joe Biden will be a two-term "president" unless he dies in office in the next couple of years. Watch and see.

ProLifePatriot

Nevertheless, Joe Biden will be a two-term "president" unless he dies in office in the next couple of years. Watch and see.
Let's see, Brain Dead Biden for two terms or he kicks it and the Cackling Hyena takes over as Dictator with Nazi Pelosi becoming Vice Dictator.
I don't know which scenario is worse.

Either way it's a lose / lose situation unless the Military steps up to their Oath and takes our country back from the Treasonous DC Regime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's see, Brain Dead Biden for two terms or he kicks it and the Cackling Hyena takes over as Dictator with Nazi Pelosi becoming Vice Dictator.

Nancy Pelosi has an enormous amount of power in the House, and she will never be voted out or term limited. She won't screw that up by running for POTUS or VP.

ProLifePatriot

Nancy Pelosi has an enormous amount of power in the House, and she will never be voted out or term limited. She won't screw that up by running for POTUS or VP.
If Biden kicks it and Kamala takes over, wouldn't Nazi Pelosi become VP since the S.O.T.H. is the next in succession?

ProLifePatriot

Attachments

• 2Q==(2).jpg
    2Q==(2).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 36

Hijinx

I don't believe Joe Biden will be a 2 term President.
I don't believe the US will exist if he is left there for another 3 years.
Pelosi will be gone in 2022 when the Republicans take the House and put some Chicken Sht Republican in the Speakers Chair.