America's Got Talent ... NOT

Toxick

Splat
Anyone watch this abortion?

I watched about 15 minutes of it, and I couldn't take it any more. It looks like the neglected bastard child of a Hollywood Squares, American Idol and The Gong Show threesome.

It was bad.

Real bad.

This show has brought the word 'BAD' to new levels of badness. Bad talent. Bad judges. Bad everything. This show just oozed rottenness from every bad act... Simply bad beyond all infinite dimensions of possible badness.

Ok, maybe not that bad. But LORD it wasn't good. *

I knew it was going to be bad, but I naively thought MyReeg and Hasselhoff could pull it off. And there were TWO HOURS of this madness.

I won't be tuning in next week.

*3 points

Agee

Toxick said:
Anyone watch this abortion?

I watched about 15 minutes of it, and I couldn't take it any more. It looks like the neglected bastard child of a Hollywood Squares, American Idol and The Gong Show threesome.

It was bad.

Real bad.

This show has brought the word 'BAD' to new levels of badness. Bad talent. Bad judges. Bad everything. This show just oozed rottenness from every bad act... Simply bad beyond all infinite dimensions of possible badness.

Ok, maybe not that bad. But LORD it wasn't good. *

I knew it was going to be bad, but I naively thought MyReeg and Hasselhoff could pull it off. And there were TWO HOURS of this madness.

I won't be tuning in next week.

*3 points

In that case it's sure to be a hit :ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
Airgasm said:
In that case it's sure to be a hit :ohwell:

Normally I would agree with you, using phrases like "lowest common denominator". But honestly - this show waved at the lowest common denominator on its way down.

It's that bad.

I'll be amazed if it makes it through the whole season.

If it does, I am going to write to NBC and DEMAND that they bring the XFL back.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I saw a commercial for it and that was enough of a turnoff for me. Any show with David Hasselhoff as a judge has got to be the bottom of the barrel. :crazy: :twitch:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I caught it flippin through the channels. I saw the juggler it was soooo fake.. the judging.. the "Letting him continue" after they voted him out.. They could take lessons form the WWE.