America's Got Talent

Who should be in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxick

Splat
Anyone watch this show?

(Yes, I'm well aware that many of you more intellectual types have nothing but contempt for this show, and the dullards who watch it. Yes, this makes you quite superior, and we're all very impressed. Please accept this acknowledgement of your awesomeness, and try to resist proclaiming your distaste for those of us who waste our time on such vacuous banalities... TIA!)

Who do you think will be in the top 4?

I actually ordered the poll from my favorite to least favorite.

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I only watched the tryouts so I'm not really sure who all is still in it but I think it takes a lot of courage to be Prince Poppycock. And I was shocked when there was so much talent behind the facade. Anyhow I voted for the two I remember being great at audition.

Toxick

Splat
I only watched the tryouts so I'm not really sure who all is still in it but I think it takes a lot of courage to be Prince Poppycock. And I was shocked when there was so much talent behind the facade. Anyhow I voted for the two I remember being great at audition.

Yeah, when he walked out I thought he was going to be a joke, but I was floored with his Figaro interpretation. I'm still impressed with his routine.

A few of the remaining acts were never in the audition shows. About halfway through the competition, they added a bunch of acts from a YouTube Vote-In system.

SJSWING

The winners will be Fighting Gravity.

I think Jackie is good, but could you honestly sit for a hour and listen to her sing?

Prince Poppycock is a home town favorite since he is from VA. He did floor us with the Figaro on the first audition. Would love to see if he is going to play in any venues in DC when/if he gets back to VA.

Michael Grimm, reminds me a lot of Eli Matteson from a few years back. A great singer, but honestly don't see a singer winning it this year. If I am not mistaken a singer won it last year.

Jeremy Vanschoonhoven should move on. He does have talent. Will he make it past this week? If he does, I honestly don't see him making it to the finals.

Studio One- Good troop, but there act is starting to get a little old.

Michael Grasso is a great performer, but does Vegas really need another magician in town?

Toxick

Splat
The winners will be Fighting Gravity.

I agree with this.

Last night was not their best stuff, IMO, but it was enough to take it home.

I think Jackie is good, but could you honestly sit for a hour and listen to her sing?

Sure.

Well... it depends on the songs.

Prince Poppycock is a home town favorite since he is from VA. He did floor us with the Figaro on the first audition. Would love to see if he is going to play in any venues in DC when/if he gets back to VA.

I'd like to see Poppycock and Jackie in a duet. That would melt my brain.

Michael Grimm, reminds me a lot of Eli Matteson from a few years back. A great singer, but honestly don't see a singer winning it this year. If I am not mistaken a singer won it last year.

I dunno - this is actually the first season I've watched. My only problem with singers is that they already have a show... it's called American Idol. I guess there's more freedom with song choice, and such - but I'd rather have more Fighting Gravity's and less singers.

Jeremy Vanschoonhoven should move on. He does have talent. Will he make it past this week? If he does, I honestly don't see him making it to the finals.

He'd do better if he got a quarter-pike and started doing some high-flying stuff to go with his balancing act.

Studio One- Good troop, but there act is starting to get a little old.

Again, more high-flying stuff. Last night was the best I've seen any dance troops, but a most of the other acts last night were just more fun to watch.

Michael Grasso is a great performer, but does Vegas really need another magician in town?

Couldn't hurt.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Anyone know if Mr. Grimm is single?

OMG the things I would do to that Mississippi man... :hot: :dye:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have nothing but contempt for this show and the dullards who watch it.

Especially when I can be watching special forces candidates crawl in mud for 72 hours non stop, incessantly puke all over themselves and one another, bleed from every pore due to sand abrasion and be nearly drowned in the name of operational safety all while I eat Cheetohs and drink a beer and pretend I'd have never quit.

:drama:

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith

Especially when I can be watching special forces candidates crawl in mud for 72 hours non stop, incessantly puke all over themselves and one another, bleed from every pore due to sand abrasion and be nearly drowned in the name of operational safety all while I eat Cheetohs and drink a beer and pretend I'd have never quit.

Oh you would :neener:

You cant deny that there are some very talented individuals and/or groups on that show.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:eyebrow: :confused:

Enlighten me.

It was an attempted joke.

:shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
OMG, are you fk;ing kidding me. I just watched last nights AGT to see who won and I now believe the show is rigged. Or something. Jackie Evanko should of won. She has the voice of an angel. I cried every time she sang. I think Id pay money to hear her before Michael Grimm.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
OMG, are you fk;ing kidding me. I just watched last nights AGT to see who won and I now believe the show is rigged. Or something. Jackie Evanko should of won. She has the voice of an angel. I cried every time she sang. I think Id pay money to hear her before Michael Grimm.

I agree that she had a voice like and angel and that I cried every time I heard her sing. Id pay money to see her, too.

But shes 10. She dosnt belong on the road traveling and doing shows, let alone in Vegas. Im glad Michael won because of that fact.

Im sure someone will pick her up tho. Shes got amazing talent. First time I heard her sing, I thought she was lipsyncing. I was like "There is no way that voice is coming from that little girl..."