America's Treasonous "Citizens"

Starman3000m

A Must Read Article (excerpt)

“Jihadists have knowingly and deliberately exploited our lax immigration and entrance policies to secure the rights and benefits of American citizenship while they plot mass murder — and we haven't done a thing to stop them.”

Michelle Malkin

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

America's Treasonous "Citizens"

“Jihadists have knowingly and deliberately exploited our lax immigration and entrance policies to secure the rights and benefits of American citizenship while they plot mass murder — and we haven't done a thing to stop them.”

Just because one man did it does not mean other citizens are plotting the same.

And since the USA is actively for many years been waging violent wars against Muslims, then it is only logical and fitting that there would be Muslim retaliations accordingly.

I say it would be more Christian of us to try to make peace with our enemies instead of trying to lock our borders and discriminate against our neighbors.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

And since the USA is actively for many years been waging violent wars against Muslims, then it is only logical and fitting that there would be Muslim retaliations accordingly.

I say it would be more Christian of us to try to make peace with our enemies instead of trying to lock our borders and discriminate against our neighbors.

but you're an idiot, so your opinion doesn't really matter.

Starman3000m

Just because one man did it does not mean other citizens are plotting the same...

Hmmm... Yo, JP - Ya didn't read the article that lists "more than one"

— El Sayyid A. Nosair wed Karen Ann Mills Sweeney to avoid deportation for overstaying his visa. He acquired U.S. citizenship, allowing him to remain in the country, and was later convicted for conspiracy in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that claimed six lives.

— Ali Mohamed became an American citizen after marrying a woman he met on a plane trip from Egypt to New York. Recently divorced, Linda Lee Sanchez wed Mohamed in Reno, Nev., after a six-week "courtship." Mohamed became a top aide to Osama bin Laden and was later convicted for his role in the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Africa that killed 12 Americans and more than 200 others.

— Embassy bombing plotter Khalid Abu al Dahab obtained citizenship after marrying three different American women.

— Embassy bombing plotter Wadih el Hage, Osama bin Laden's personal secretary, married April Ray in 1985 and became a naturalized citizen in 1989. Ray knew of her husband's employment with bin Laden, but like many of these women in bogus marriages, she pleaded ignorance about the nature of her husband's work. El Hage, she says, was a sweet man, and bin Laden "was a great boss."

— Lebanon-born Chawki Youssef Hammoud, convicted in a Hezbollah cigarette-smuggling operation based out of Charlotte, N.C., married American citizen Jessica Fortune for a green card to remain in the country.

— Hammoud's brother, Mohammed Hammoud, married three different American women. After arriving in the United States on a counterfeit visa, being ordered deported and filing an appeal, he wed Sabina Edwards to gain a green card. Federal immigration officials refused to award him legal status after this first marriage was deemed bogus in 1994. Undaunted, he married Jessica Wedel in May 1997 and, while still wed to her, paid Angela Tsioumas (already married to someone else, too) to marry him in Detroit. The Tsioumas union netted Mohammed Hammoud temporary legal residence to operate the terror cash scam. He was later convicted on 16 counts that included providing material support to Hezbollah.

— A total of eight Middle Eastern men who plotted to bomb New York landmarks in 1993 — Fadil Abdelgani, Amir Abdelgani, Siddig Ibrahim Siddig Ali, Tarig Elhassan, Abdo Mohammed Haggag, Fares Khallafalla, Mohammed Saleh, and Matarawy Mohammed Said Saleh — all obtained legal permanent residence by marrying American citizens.

and that's just for starters!

Research

chawk

JP you've got my vote

JP,

I couldn't agree with you more. You have my vote and support to be America's ambassador to negotiate with our enemies. Please leave post-haste for Northern Mexico to negotiate with the drug lords, or to Afghanistan to negotiate with the Taliban.

Thank you for your service, good luck, and see you on youtube.

Toxick

Splat

Just to be clear - you're saying that you're in favor of an Open Border policy and sweeping universal amnesty?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Hmmm... Yo, JP - Ya didn't read the article that lists "more than one"

and that's just for starters!

The point does not matter if there is one or hundreds of them, because as a Christian we need to try to make peace with our enemies instead of trying to discriminate against them.

I would like to see other white Christians out working to help our Muslim brethren against the injustices perpetrated by our US govt.

This_person

The point does not matter if there is one or hundreds of them, because as a Christian we need to try to make peace with our enemies instead of trying to discriminate against them.

I would like to see other white Christians out working to help our Muslim brethren against the injustices perpetrated by our US govt.
Why not black, brown, red, and yellow Christians? Do you not feel they would be effective? Are you that racist?

How do you propose we make peace with the enemy?

Do you feel the enemy is Islam, or the people who distort it?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Yeah, the black one has screwed things up royally!
In another thread, Emptytimcup quoted Dinesh D'Souza saying the main reason for their hatred of us is our immorality and our freedoms here. What is your plan to remedy this? Can you go and make this country get back to it's morality? That alone will cause them to back off a bit but I don't see any chance that this will happen in this hedonistic land, do you???

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Why not black, brown, red, and yellow Christians? Do you not feel they would be effective? Are you that racist?

I do believe the other Christians of other races are not so hate filled and naturally violent as are the overwhelming white Christians are.

Of course some of us white Christians do try to help but we are fewer.

And it does not matter to me if it would be "effective" or not because white Christians need to start doing right whether it is appreciated or effective or not.

How do you propose we make peace with the enemy?

Do you feel the enemy is Islam, or the people who distort it?

I do not see Islam as the enemy, nor those that distort it, and I do see the violent American policies as our truest of enemies.

And with very little effort we (or Christians or Americans) could make peace with Muslims since they have been pursuing peace terms for many long years, so all we have to do is stop our hostilities and then the hostilities will come to an end (with small exceptions no doubt).

An old Baptist Church in east Texas once told me that the best way to get rid of an enemy is to make them into a friend.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Yeah, the black one has screwed things up royally!

That is so very untrue.

Our Christian black Man President is trying every day to get us out of the ignorant Iraq and Afghanistan wars started and restarted by the violent white Christian Bush family.

In another thread, Emptytimcup quoted Dinesh D'Souza saying the main reason for their hatred of us is our immorality and our freedoms here. What is your plan to remedy this? Can you go and make this country get back to it's morality? That alone will cause them to back off a bit but I don't see any chance that this will happen in this hedonistic land, do you???

That claim is completely false and political lies and it is not what bin Laden or the so-called terrorist have told us.

The USA has political enemies that just happen to be of the hugely strong Islamic faith, and the disputes and their grievances are all political.

As in the cruel mistreatment of the Palestinians and of the Holy Lands, and of our wars of oppression in Muslim Countries.

They have little regard about our immoralities here, while they hate our immoralities and injustices that are carried around the world.

L

Libertarian

Wow, JP...the more I read your posts, the more you sound like...well...an idiot.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
That is so very untrue.
Our Christian black Man President is trying every day to get us out of the ignorant Iraq and Afghanistan wars started and restarted by the violent white Christian Bush family.
That claim is completely false and political lies and it is not what bin Laden or the so-called terrorist have told us.
The USA has political enemies that just happen to be of the hugely strong Islamic faith, and the disputes and their grievances are all political.
As in the cruel mistreatment of the Palestinians and of the Holy Lands, and of our wars of oppression in Muslim Countries.
They have little regard about our immoralities here, while they hate our immoralities and injustices that are carried around the world.
If you think Obama is a Christian or that he is trying to win this war...:jameo:
He's trying to end it but not win it. Ending the war will NOT end their hatred for us. This problem came from Clinton, not Bush. Remember, Clinton had Bin Laden in the crosshairs but did nothing. They hit the world trade building under Clinton's watch but didn't totally succeed. If Clinton had acted, 9/11/2001 would not have happened. Bush acted, Clinton did not.
...Why do I even try? :shrug:

Starman3000m

...An old Baptist Church in east Texas once told me that the best way to get rid of an enemy is to make them into a friend.

Hmmm...That sounds all good and well but the reality, JP, is that Muslims are not Baptists!

The fundamental ideology of Islam commands Muslims to fight until this whole world is of the Muslim faith and that everyone is to accept Muhammad as the last and final prophet - superseding the Authority of Jesus.

Here are some examples in case you are still not familiar with the difference in what Jesus taught compared to what Muhammad taught:

Teachings of Y’shua and of Muhammad

Y'shua (Isa’ / Jesus) taught:

1. Love God and fellow man - even those who may be your enemy.
(Matthew 5:44) (Matthew 22:37-40)

2. Forgive others. Do not seek retribution and abide no longer by the rule of "an eye for an eye" (Matthew 5:28-48) (Matthew 6:15)

3. Put away the sword, for those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

4. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called "The Children of God."
(Matthew 5:9)

5. “I Am The Way, The Truth and The Life; no man can come to The Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)

Muhammad taught:

1. Oh slaves of Allah (Muslims) Obey Allah and invite all mankind to embrace Islam. Strike terror into the hearts of "Unbelievers" and slay those who do not accept Allah and smite the necks of those who do not believe that Muhammad is the prophet of Allah. (Qur’an:047.004)
(Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 14, Number 2635, Narrated Anas ibn Malik)

2. It is legal to seek vengeance and retribution in like manner: "A life for a life" and a Muslim who shall abandon Islam shall be killed.(Imam An-Nawawi's Book - Hadith #14) (Sahih Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 577, Narrated 'Ali)

3. Paradise is found "Under the Shades of Swords."
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 210, Narrated Salim Abu An-Nadr)

4. There cannot be peace until Islam rules over all as the true religion on earth. This earth has been made only for Muslims to inherit and Muslims are commanded to fight until "faith in Allah prevails everywhere."
(Qur'an: 008.039)
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 8, Number 429, Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah)

5. "It is obligatory to love the prophet more than the members of one's household: one's child, father or even the whole of humanity"
(Sahih Muslim: Book 001, Chapter 17: Number 0070)

Quite a contrast!

Research

This_person

I do believe the other Christians of other races are not so hate filled and naturally violent as are the overwhelming white Christians are.
It's good to see you admit your racism and your distorted view of reality, again.
Of course some of us white Christians do try to help but we are fewer.

And it does not matter to me if it would be "effective" or not because white Christians need to start doing right whether it is appreciated or effective or not.
So, you don't care if things actually get accomplished, as long as white people only trying. Gotcha - that makes a lot of your kind of sense.
I do not see Islam as the enemy, nor those that distort it, and I do see the violent American policies as our truest of enemies.
So, flying planes into buildings and killing innocent Americans wasn't the problem, but policies you can neither point to specifically (but only in vague generalities) was the real enemty there. We made them do it, like the divorce laws made you abandon your child. Those two do make as much sense.
And with very little effort we (or Christians or Americans) could make peace with Muslims since they have been pursuing peace terms for many long years, so all we have to do is stop our hostilities and then the hostilities will come to an end (with small exceptions no doubt).

An old Baptist Church in east Texas once told me that the best way to get rid of an enemy is to make them into a friend.
What, specifically, could we do to make bin Laden our friend? What has he asked of us to capitulate and suddenly be good buddies and have his organization (and others) stop killing us?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Wow, JP...the more I read your posts, the more you sound like...well...an idiot.

That is sensible to me, because trying to be a Christian will often look and sound foolish and ridiculous and idiotic, because the doctrines of Christ are very contrary to popular opinion.

I honestly believe that any true Christian will always be seen as a trouble maker for this wicked world - and rightly so.

People that claim to be "Christian" but then cheer on religious bigotries against Islam and other faiths are just "Christian" by name without substance.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

If you think Obama is a Christian or that he is trying to win this war...:jameo:
He's trying to end it but not win it. Ending the war will NOT end their hatred for us. This problem came from Clinton, not Bush. Remember, Clinton had Bin Laden in the crosshairs but did nothing. They hit the world trade building under Clinton's watch but didn't totally succeed. If Clinton had acted, 9/11/2001 would not have happened. Bush acted, Clinton did not.
...Why do I even try? :shrug:

In this regard I agree that Clinton was an incompetent President too.

Obama has his own flaws but trying to end the wars is a Christian action.

Trying to "win" the war when we started the wars and we started the wars based on American lies and the wars have proven to be unjust and inhumane, then trying to "win" the wars instead of trying to end the wars would be very un-Christian indeed.

Trying to make peace, and loving thy enemies would be the true Christian way.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Hmmm...That sounds all good and well but the reality, JP, is that Muslims are not Baptists!

It is your self that gives the impression that you see Muslims as your "enemy" and you are not an enemy with the Baptist.

Loving thy enemy means "enemy" and not friend - if one wants to be a Christian.

The fundamental ideology of Islam commands Muslims to fight until this whole world is of the Muslim faith and that everyone is to accept Muhammad as the last and final prophet - superseding the Authority of Jesus.

Quite a contrast!

That is not quite true, as they mean "fight" as the same as to "work" or to "preach" their message to others and to spread their faith just as all other religions do.

Of course the Muslims do have every right to fight back against violent Christian invaders.

As in speaking of "contrast" then many Christians believe (incorrectly believe) that their version of Jesus is to come back to earth at any moment now and destroy all other people and burn every non Christian in a hell first burned on earth and then later burned in the after life, so barbaric ideals are a part of orthodox Christianity too.

There really is nothing deviant nor anything wrong with Muslims wanting to spread their religion around the world just as all other religions want to do the same.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

What, specifically, could we do to make bin Laden our friend? What has he asked of us to capitulate and suddenly be good buddies and have his organization (and others) stop killing us?

Start working for real peace with justice in Palestine and for the Palestinians.

Move our military out of Muslim Countries.

Stop the religious bigotry against Islam.

Starman3000m

Start working for real peace with justice in Palestine and for the Palestinians.

Move our military out of Muslim Countries.

Stop the religious bigotry against Islam.

Question: You mentioned that you had attended Islamic meetings while in prison. Did you become a Muslim by reciting the Sahada (Islamic statement of faith) ?