amit early bird show

kmbetit

K Betit
And with the new requirement for braiding in the horse hunter divisions, it's going to be a REALLY early morning...

devinej

hahaha there is no way i'm braiding for that.....................................lol

so anyone want to post some info on the schedule?

kmbetit

K Betit
UUmm..I didn't think we had to braid. When did that change?
The prize list says

"We have received a lot of input from our survey on changes to our current series set-up. We are going to try some of them for our Summer Series.

We are dividing the show into 2 sections- a schooling section where informal rider attire and minimal horse preparation will not be penalized. The second section will be a points section where formal attire and braiding will be expected and rewarded.

To reward those in the points divisions for their extra preparation, a judge will select the best turned out horse/pony/rider from each point division and the winning pair will get that division for free.

For point riders only- there will be one fun class at each show. All point riders can do that class at no charge. The winner will get a $20 Loveville Leather gift certificate.

The Schooling divisions include: Beginner Rider, Walk/Trot, Green Rider, Evergreen Pony/Horse, Short Stirrup

The Points Divisions include: Pony/Horse Equitation, Pony Pleasure, Pony Hunter, Horse Pleasure, Horse Hunter.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am skipping it tomorrow. I just can't deal with getting up that early in the AM. We are going good in jumping but 4 am is not for me.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I went up there looked at the ring and opted out. Shadow has a big clinic with Frank Madden and I want her to be fresh and clean!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
BTw..I LOVE..LOVE...LOVE my tights. I want another pair in a different color.
LOl! I knew you would. Go to the website and look at the colors and PM me what color you want. Dont order off the website though, it will charge you shipping. I guess I should offer an in store pickup option.