AMIT horse show today..

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
OMG, well you are tall and you was riding a smaller horse (pony?), so i guess the top heavy factor comes in...I have fell off WAY more ponies then horses. But go you for get right back up!

jumpergirl976

yeah he never acts like that in the lessons though. but he went over it after four times. but i just didnt put that part in the video lol

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:killingme:killingme I laugh because I can remember falling off 3 times at a show when I was younger too. I even had a perfect round and my pony gave a little happy buck after the last bank and off I came. I landed perfectly with the reins in my hands and as I walked out of the ring the judge looked and laughed at me and said "You would have won first!". We all have bad days. The ring looks horrible. I guess anyone would have a bad day if there horse was afraid of puddles!! Bravo, for joking about it and getting back on. You are a good sport!:howdy:

covekat

I agree with Sadie, you are a very good sport, but have a naughty little pony!

The ring looked horrible, glad I skipped it!

jumpergirl976

lol yeah :) i got back on after the last fall to and walk trot and canter the other way he was better but he was thinking about bolting again cause i felt him getting faster haha i was like not again and held him back :) but my mom didnt get that on tape darn lol

Duckz

:killingme:killingme:killingme Lucky isn't naughty, he's just "special" :whistle: You're a good sport to keep getting back on. It takes a sense of humor to ride that pony!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
It was pretty impressive seeing you get dumped and than right back on.

Red was a good boy today. We got a 1st and 2 2nd's. Not bad for not riding for two weeks.

devinej

don't worry, you are not the only one that fell off yesterday either. at least 2 others did.

and i know i've had my share and spectacular falls at a show. My first time showing 3ft...the very first jump my horse freaked and spun out, and SPLAT!! i was MAD too...especially because my parents stopped the video right before it happened!!!! (plus it was at the VA horse center in Lex. hahaha)

higgins and i won the celebrity death match that was the equitation division hehehe here's video eq over fences videos from horses videos on webshots
and roanly pony did great in her evergreen over fences, 1st!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
don't worry, you are not the only one that fell off yesterday either. at least 2 others did.

and i know i've had my share and spectacular falls at a show. My first time showing 3ft...the very first jump my horse freaked and spun out, and SPLAT!! i was MAD too...especially because my parents stopped the video right before it happened!!!! (plus it was at the VA horse center in Lex. hahaha)

higgins and i won the celebrity death match that was the equitation division hehehe here's video eq over fences videos from horses videos on webshots
and roanly pony did great in her evergreen over fences, 1st!

:killingme I had a pretty good fall at the VA horse center in Lex. in the A/A way back when. Jumping out of the line over an oxer and my horse decided half way over she didn't want to jump. Landed right in the middle and I went flying up over her head. That horse was always better outdoors then indoors. :otter:

Go Roanly pony!! That is great Devine.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I was impressed how Jumpergirl kept getting back on so quickly as well. That determination will pay off. Maybe not on this pony, but down the road when you are on another horse or pony that tries the same thing. Thanks for posting the video. :howdy: