AMIT schooling show this weekend?

Sparks

We're suppose to get quite a bit of rain tonight and Saturday.

Anyone know how the footing and trailer parking will be at the show on Sunday?

Just curious. I'm still going as long as they are having the show.

devinej

hmm i wonder if there will be a tractor to pull us out...hahahaha i sure hope it won't be that bad. i have 4 wheel drive...but a large trailor

IntegritysDream

Generally when the ring is wet, even if their are puddles, it is not slick. I have taken my pony to many shows there when there were lakes in the ring and no horses were slipping. The parking generally isnt to bad either, you dont park in grass or anything, its kinda like a solid dirt parking lot, it doesnt really get "mucky" on it. But if it does get really icky, he will cancel, i will let every one know if it does.

spellbound

If he decides to cancel he will post it on his answering machine. 301 475 5434
But I will tell you as soon as I know too.

ARWB01R

Does anyone have a class list for this show? Or can someone send me some basic info on it? Thanks so much!

IntegritysDream

Does anyone have a class list for this show? Or can someone send me some basic info on it? Thanks so much!
he will post it on his answering machine around 6pm this evening wether or not the show is going on. There is leadline,walk,wak trot classes then green rider green horse uhh pony hunter pony pleasure green huner, eq, horse hunter and horse pleasure... Im not sure if im forgetting anything else or not. Oh oh and short stirrup

IntegritysDream

ITS ON for tomorrow =) Sadie have you had any tornados by you? heard on the news really bad weather around your area and lots of tornados... i was worried =)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oh my!!! Devine...was that Tia in about the 4th to last picture? I heard she did really well, but it looks like someone is NOT cooperating. I am glad you guys had fun. The show I went to was a little cold (65 degrees, hehe).:howdy: Who's Paint? Cute!:huggy:

devinej

haha yea that was. badness was mostly good, very slow, and then had about 5 seconds of really bad, but that was it. i love that pic with his legs all splayed out hahaha

the paint is maximillion - the stud

IntegritysDream

Haha he was good, but that last course..shewww.. between pushing him and keeping him together, dodgeing puddles just to keep him cantering, i had gotten all discombobulated and left behind, and then lost my sturrips, then he did a crazy little take off above the bit thing and we played ring around the rosey (as you can see in the pics) and then we ended with a perfect last jump, where i was together and he was together... which julie got a wonderful picture of!! But other then that course he was really good for him!!

Attachments

• IMG_4705.jpg
    IMG_4705.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 46

IntegritysDream

haha yea that was. badness was mostly good, very slow, and then had about 5 seconds of really bad, but that was it. i love that pic with his legs all splayed out hahaha

:lmao: i like the ones where i had REALLY cowboy kicked him and my legs are way in the air.. that course was def a schooling course.. he was pretty good though besides that.. well for him at least..