AMIT Show Next Sunday

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
if anyone does have it would they mind sending it to me also? Do they accept entries at the show or does it all have to be pre entry? I'm thinking about taking my new girl

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am dropping off my registration tonight for the chessie show. I will pick up both forms for you and leave them at the barn in a envelope.

BlissfulJumper

I am dropping off my registration tonight for the chessie show. I will pick up both forms for you and leave them at the barn in a envelope.

Thanks! If you want you can leave them either on Kahlua's stall or in my brush box it's blue.

We decided to name her Kahlua since I have a Malibu and Bailey :lmao:

Farrier comes out tomorrow to put shoe on so I can ride and maybe see what everything looks like and take her to show just to see what happens

FrmGrl

Get some!
Thanks! If you want you can leave them either on Kahlua's stall or in my brush box it's blue.

We decided to name her Kahlua since I have a Malibu and Bailey :lmao:

Farrier comes out tomorrow to put shoe on so I can ride and maybe see what everything looks like and take her to show just to see what happens
Thats so funny you have a horse named that. I had a dog named Kahlua (she just passed away) I named her that because she was brindle and looked like a kahlua and cream!! Thought I would be the only one to name a pet that.

BlissfulJumper

Thats so funny you have a horse named that. I had a dog named Kahlua (she just passed away) I named her that because she was brindle and looked like a kahlua and cream!! Thought I would be the only one to name a pet that.

Really! When I was thinking of name I was like man everyone is going to think I'm an idiot for naming a horse that. But she's dark bay and kinda looks like straight Kahlua colored. And I have a gelding named Bailey(not after the alcohol) and I was liek the 2 of them go together in coffee so that will be it!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Really! When I was thinking of name I was like man everyone is going to think I'm an idiot for naming a horse that. But she's dark bay and kinda looks like straight Kahlua colored. And I have a gelding named Bailey(not after the alcohol) and I was liek the 2 of them go together in coffee so that will be it!
I got a few strange looks when I told people her name, but once I explained they got it. Cant wait to see her at the show!

BlissfulJumper

FrmGrl-- Yeah I'm sure I will but oh well. Hopefully we'll be there I haven't ridden her this week yet so we might not go. She's getting her shoe put back on today. Is it Sunday the 18th or 26th?

Devine-- Thanks! I'm sure you'll see her when you come down! H's new girl is gorgeous! I didn't realize she was a paint! I can't wait to see her go!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
FrmGrl-- Yeah I'm sure I will but oh well. Hopefully we'll be there I haven't ridden her this week yet so we might not go. She's getting her shoe put back on today. Is it Sunday the 18th or 26th?

Devine-- Thanks! I'm sure you'll see her when you come down! H's new girl is gorgeous! I didn't realize she was a paint! I can't wait to see her go!

The show this weekend is the 19th. The 26th is SMHA up at PGEC. The 3rd is Bobby's May show. He hasn't finished the class lists for that yet.

Personally Bliss, I would let her have this weekend off and adjust to the new environment. There are plenty of shows to take her to, and I know that you have been on the sidelines for a while with Bailey healing.

kmbetit

K Betit
okay- so it's the same prize list as the April 5th show? I am so glad show season has started up again. :yahoo:

Martinigirl

After reading about the name....I just had to jump in and tell my tale. My horses' name is Killians Irish Red. I'm Irish, both of us is red and I was looking for a celtic type name and my husband rolled over and told me to be quiet and just name him Killians Irish Red...I was like....Perfect. But I call him Killie.

FrmGrl

Get some!
After reading about the name....I just had to jump in and tell my tale. My horses' name is Killians Irish Red. I'm Irish, both of us is red and I was looking for a celtic type name and my husband rolled over and told me to be quiet and just name him Killians Irish Red...I was like....Perfect. But I call him Killie.
Cool name!! It was my husbands idea too. He told me well, your favorite drink is Kahlua and cream, just call her Kahlua and be done!