AMIT show rescheduled...

webbcutey

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but where? I just got my horses down here to MD, and while I won't be showing much, it's always fun to go watch. I don't know anything about AMIT, either (what does it even stand for? Google's giving me no help!).

Robin

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but where? I just got my horses down here to MD, and while I won't be showing much, it's always fun to go watch. I don't know anything about AMIT, either (what does it even stand for? Google's giving me no help!).

AMIT is short for:
A Moment in Time Farm
Breton Beach Road
Leonardtown
Medleys Neck Rd off of RT 5 follow behind Leonardtown High and Middle School approx 1 1/2 milesto Breton Beach Rd go about 1/2 mile on your left He has a big sign on the left. A Moment In Time Farm
They have their own show series they put on.
No web site for the farm.

devinej

amit is probably the longest running hunt seat lesson program in st.mary's, right? 18 years? they run a cute show with lead line-2'6" equitation, green classes, hunter classes up to 3' too i think. $10/class i think if you pay when you get there, $8 if you enter ahead of time. there are schooling breaks and no problems if a greenie acts up in the ring.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Two shows going on in the area on Sunday.

- SMHA 4/12 & 4/13 @ the PG Equestrian Center

- AMIT 4/13 in Leonardtown

Sure hope the weather is dryer then it was this past weekend. Hope everyone has a safe, fun, and successful weekend. :cartwheel :cartwheel

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Two shows going on in the area on Sunday.

- SMHA 4/12 & 4/13 @ the PG Equestrian Center

- AMIT 4/13 in Leonardtown

Sure hope the weather is dryer then it was this past weekend. Hope everyone has a safe, fun, and successful weekend. :cartwheel :cartwheel

we are going to columbia horse show sunday

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
we are going to columbia horse show sunday

Who's judging at Columbia this weekend. It is to bad they lost their MHSA & HCHSA dates. The rings are great to show in and this weekends Prize List looks like they have alot of good division. Have a successful show Mistymoofwf. :yahoo:

Are you going to the Joe Fargis Clinic on April 17th?