AMIT show rescheduled

FrmGrl

Get some!
Umm because the weather sucks and it was crappy and rainy and dont tell us how wonderful the weather is down in FL because I will personally come down there and beat you!:killingme

Duckz

Umm because the weather sucks and it was crappy and rainy and dont tell us how wonderful the weather is down in FL because I will personally come down there and beat you!:killingme

:yeahthat:

Uggghhhh rainy yucky weather all week, the ring was underwater yesterday afternoon and I don't think it's going to get any better:cds:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
You hit a car? Your truck hit a car? or Your horse hit a car?

I'm thinking this is what happened...

She was going to her show made a turn that was somewhat sharp and then the back end of her trailer hit a car so that means her and her trailer hit a car :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I'm thinking this is what happened...

She was going to her show made a turn that was somewhat sharp and then the back end of her trailer hit a car so that means her and her trailer hit a car :lmao:

:yahoo:You are the weiner!:killingme I mean winner...:whistle: Yep, I was driving the big 4-horse when I am used to driving the 2 horse and took off the front corner of an acura integra while making a turn. It makes for an expensive show.:geek: